Hanging out

It was the weekend again and you had slept through all your alarms. You hadn't slept this long for a while now. You woke up to the door opening and Kiyoko just coming into your house. (Best friends do this)

  You lazily got up and walked to the livingroom to see Kiyoko leaning against your front door's frame.

  "Y/N, I called you like, 10 times. Why didn't you answer?" She asked your tired state.

  "I was asleep. Am I not aloud to sleep?" You playfully asked.

  "You actually slept?" Kiyoko asked as a joke.

  "My house usually smells like pancakes or bacon in the morning, I slept." You said, commenting on your usual routine.

  "You usually don't sleep. And did you forget we decided to have the team hang out and we wanted you to join." Kiyoko explained.

  "Ugh, give me a minute or two." You mumbled out and went to your room to change.

  After a little while you settled on an outfit and changed into it. You chose a white T-shirt and tucked it under your black skirt. You joined Kiyoko in your livingroom and put on your shoes.

  "Finally, you took forever." Kiyoko whined.

  "You take two hours, I took 15 minutes." You commented.

  "I have my reasons." Kiyoko said.

  "You want to look prettier then you are and you give up and choose your normal style."

  "How'd you know?!" Kiyoko exclaimed the question as you locked the front door.

  "I have my ways." You say as the both of you walked to the place the team wanted to meet at.

  Once you both got there the team greeted you. You joined the first years' conversation while Kiyoko started a conversation with everyone else.

  "Y/N!" Hinata excitedly allowed you to join the conversation.

  "Hey, Hinata." You directly greeted him.

  Hinata was talking the most and Yamaguchi was also talking a lot but not as much as Hinata. Kageyama was talking quite less then the other two but still a lot. Tsukishima wasn't talking a lot other then snarky comments. You only said one word or short sentence replies.

  "Alright, now that everyone's here shall we go to our actual destination?" You heard Daichi say, shutting up everyone else.

  "Actual destination?" You mumbled as Kiyoko came over to you.

  "Forgot to tell you, we are going to the beach." Kiyoko said as you playfully rolled your eyes.

  "Of course you forgot to tell me. Well either way I don't own a swimsuit." You said messing with your hair from boredom.

  "Lets just go." Kiyoko said, grabbing your wrist and pulled you along as she excitedly ran.

  You began giggling and running along with her. You arrived sooner then everyone else. You fixed your skirt as everyone else arrived.

  You noticed Kiyoko taking off her shirt to reveal her swimsuit under her clothes. You sat on the warm sand and sighed, its been years since you had the time to go to the beach.

  "You're not gonna swim, Y/N?" You heard Hinata ask as you looked over.

  "I wasn't told we were going to the beach, besides. I don't own a swimsuit either way." You mention and stretch out your arms.

  You heard a splash and noticed Tanaka splashing Kiyoko and Kiyoko laughing.

  "Can't you join either way? You could go till the water hits your knees." Hinata added.

  "I could but I don't want to risk getting wet." You comment.

  "So?" Hinata asked. "What's the problem with getting wet?" He said.

  "Eh, I guess you're right." You say, standing up.

  Hinata smiled brightly and jumped in excitement and ran towards to ocean. You took off your shoes and went to water, your feet touching the water as you shivered. You walked into the ocean until you were knees deep into the water.

  "Yay! Y/N!" You heard Kiyoko exclaim excitedly and you playfully splashed her as she laughed.

  You laughed as you splashed Kiyoko and suddenly felt something cold on your back. Hinata was hugging you but he was cold and wet.

  "Off! You're cold!" You whined, playfully trying to pry of Hinata.

  You pushed him off as he fell into the water with a yelp. You ran and hid behind Tsukishima. Hinata tried to catch you as you ran from behind Tsukishima to behind Daichi.

  You laughed as you ran away from Hinata, though he was a little faster then you, he tackled you as you bother fell, making both of you soaked. You both laughed until you realized your shirt was soaked and became see-through, making you blush.

  You covered your chest as Hinata realized what he did. He looked away as you got out of the water. You sat on the sand in discomfort.

  Suddenly you felt a piece of clothing get thrown at you, hitting your face. It was a hoodie and it clearly belonged to one of the taller members of the team.

  You put it on, not caring who's it was. You liked that it was over-sized. You enjoyed the warmth of the sun and watched everyone else play in the water. Tsukishima was the second to come out of the water, he sat by you and you both made small talk.

  Yamaguchi and Kageyama were the next ones out of the water, joining the conversation you and Tsukishima were having. Yamaguchi easily took the chore of talking away from you as he joined the conversation. You remained quiet until Kiyoko got out and started a conversation with you, leaving the others to what they were doing.

  "Hey, Y/N." You heard Kiyoko as she sat on the other side of you.

  "Hey, Shimi." You greet her with a smile.

  You chat about random things as Kiyoko keeps mentioning how you need a swimsuit.

  "I don't look good in any swimsuits, I can't just go shopping all the time. Besides, I don't go swimming that often." You mention as Kiyoko playfully rolled her eyes.

  "First of all, you look great. Second of all, I'll pay. Third of all, I'll take you swimming if you just get a swimsuit." Kiyoko whined. "Just for the love of god, get a swimsuit." (Asahi sneezes)

  "Don't use Asahi's name in vain." You joke, making you and Kiyoko giggle.

  "Yeah yeah, he's not really Jesus." Kiyoko said, playfully rolling her eyes.

  "You don't know that."

  "Yeah, whatever you say."

  "Y/N!" You heard Hinata call for you as he tackle hugged you.

  "Hey! You're cold and wet! Get off!" You playfully yelled, trying to pry him off of you.

  "Never! You're trapped!" Hinata joked.

  "Get off of her, boke." You heard Kageyama speak as Hinata whined.

  As soon as Hinata reluctantly released you, you felt arms wrap around you and pull you away from the situation. You looked up to see Tsukishima.

  "Get your filthy hands off of her, your infecting my hoodie." Tsukishima said, blandly.

  "Oh so you're the one who threw the hoodie at me." You said, looking up.

  "Duh, its my size." He said, looking down at you.

  "What are you, a couple?" Kiyoko teased, making you red.

  "SHIMI! I'M NOT EVEN ALOUD TO DATE! Nii-chan would murder them either way." You said, crossing your arms.

  "Why are you so clingy with the salt then?"

  "He always starts the hugs, I don't usually start hugs without a good reason." You say. "Though he does give good hugs, I'll give him that."

  "Whatever you say." Kiyoko said, playfully not believing you.

(A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me if there's mistakes.)