new friends and hero training

I'm making Mei a guy, if any of you disagree then leave. This is what he looks like.

    Me and Kotori spent our entire first class trying not to die from laughter

    Me and Kotori spent our entire first class trying not to die from laughter. I'm surprised Aizawa didn't get suspisous of us. Our faces were bright red when we left to go to Present Mic's class for English. We took our seats and tried desperately to calm down. We managed after awhile as Present Mic served a great distraction.
               "Hello listeners! Welcome to your English class! Today we will be going over the basics! Tomorrow I will give you a book to read in the next month!" Groans were heard throughout the class, but me and Kotori smiled a bit as we both enjoyed reading. Present Mic started rambling about things I already new so looked out the window. Kotori made an effort to at least look like she was paying attention, but if you looked closely you could see that she was starring very hard at Present Mic's hair. I snickered quietly before turning back to the window.

              Soon lunch came around and me and Kotori walked to the cafeteria with Tokoyami who was having a very interesting conversation with Dark Shadow to say the least. "I still believe that souls that sinned through murder are much better tasting than ones from cheating. They taste more like ash than I would prefer." Kotori just laughed and I shook my head in amusement.
             We walked into the very large lunch room and got in line to get food from pro-hero Lunch Rush. He had a chef's hat covering his face and a big blue tube connected to his back. I asked for katsudon of course, while Kotori got ramen and Tokoyami got some sushi.
             I looked over the crowd trying to find Hitoshi's purple hair. I saw him sitting with a male with pink dreadlocks and a girl with long black hair. "Kotori, Tokoyami, Toshi's over there. Looks like he made friends." They nodded and followed me to his table. "Hey Toshi, made some friends I see." I say while giving the two people next to my friend a wink and small smile.
             "So you let him call you Toshi, but not me!?" The pink haired male said with a pout. "He's my best friend. I just met you." Toshi looked very tired. Probably from last night, he isn't used to doing a lot of physical exercise during the night. "So Toshi, you gonna introduce us?" I asked while me and Kotori sat on his left and Tokoyami sat across from us next to the black haired girl.
             "Right. This is Mei Hatsume," he gestured to the pink haired guy. "And this is Mars Bar. Mars, Mei, this is Mokumo Akatanni and Kotori Machiko and..." He looked at Tokoyami. "Fumikage Tokoyami." He said while blushing slightly from being put in the spotlight.
            "Well it's nice to meet you guys. What course are you in?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "We're in the support class. Mars answered. "Yep! You should come see my babies! The last one exploded, but I'm fixing it today! You wanna come watch me rebuild it!?" We all starred at her for a minute before slowly shaking our heads. "It's your loss!" She then started rambling about her 'babies'.
             "Hey, you guys wanna go to that new cat cafe that opened on Kyoshi street after school?" Kotori asked, all of us agreeing quickly. We continued chatting about anything that came to mind until the bell rang and we had to got back to class.