«Prologue»

Thanatos James Rune. His mother died because of childbirth, his father blaming him for her death leading to naming him after Thanatos, god of death. His childhood he thought would be the scariest point of his life until he was locked up for murder on the Ark. In his cells, he would experience more pain than he could comprehend.

  People called him a psychopath, they thought he deserved to die for the lives he took. He thought he deserved to die, not because of the lives he took, but because of the ones he couldn't save. They hated him, but nobody could hate him more than himself.

Thanatos James Rune

played by

Ezra Miller

Here is a collage made from @DrowningInTheFeels pinterest board! :)

It's my first time writing on Wattpad so I hope you enjoy!

Also please tell me if something is wrong or if you have absolutely any suggestions!

Disclaimer: I do not own or create any of the characters except Thanatos James Rune (he goes by James)  and his plot line.

I'm going to start writing the first chapter today! This will be a boyxboy book so if that isn't your thing kindly leave and don't leave any hate comments.

 ⚠️TW⚠️: This book contains violence, language, death, suicide, mentions of rape and self harm so if that can trigger you please don't read cuz I write very dark stuff :(