Rebel love song (Andy one shot)

It is still a shock to me that i married the love of my life, Andy, a few hours ago. Now at the wedding reception I sit with my friends thinking of what happened this day. Andy walks on stage the rest of the band follows him.
"Y/n will you come up here. We need to have our first dance"

   Our first dance. I hope I don't mess up. I run up there. Once I'm up there they start to play "rebel love song". Instead of us slow dancing we agreed to do something different. We start to do those ridiculous dance moves that you do alone.

     Every one starts to laugh and then they join us. Andy sings and starts to twerk. Omg. Andy is twerking his cute ass. I can't help but laugh uncontrollably.

         Andy grabs my hand and we fall to the floor. We start to rofl (roll on the floor laughing). I grab his microphone and start to sing. And I have a horrible singing voice.

      People start to cheer as my horrible voice booms through the speakers. Andy grabs the microphone back. We get back up and be continues to sing.

     When the song is over Andy and I sit down. We try to catch out breaths. Once we are breathing right we kiss.
"If we do this regularly then we will have a fantastic marriage"
"I agree"
"I love you y/n"
"I love you Andy"

___________________________________________

If I ever get married I want that to happen. But with someone else because the chance of me marrying Andy is never going to happen. But this was fun to make.
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee