I've been saving myself for you//Any member (Smut)

A/n. For this imagine whoever you want. 3rd p.o.v. About two people losing their virginity.

He grabs her hand and leads her into the house. They walk to the bedroom. Their lips instantly collide (with the sky. a/n) creating an intense makeout session. Hair is pulled and clothes are taken off. She moans softly in his mouth as he rubs her through her underwear. He takes her underwear off and she takes his off.

They move to the bed. There he fingers her causing moans and soft screams. He takes his fingers out and replaces it with his penis. The boy enter her slowly so he won't her hurt badly. But tears well up in her eyes, she forces them not to fall. When he is fully in he stops and waits for her to adjust. She relaxes herself and asks him to move.

He gets in a comfortable position and begins to thrust. The thrust are slow and pleasurable for both of them. Thrust become sloppier and moans become louder. Then the feel of orgasmic euphoria happens to their bodies.

When its over the boy pulls out. He lays next to the girl and hugs her. Wrapped in each other arms makes the night more perfect. The boy whispers in her ear "I've been saving myself for you". She whispers back "I've waited my whole life for you". Then they slowly slip into a peaceful sleep.

___________________________________________________________________

iI know this sucked.