Best song ever (Ashley one shot)

"OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG " shouts Ashley as an one direction song starts to play. I am in love with One direction's music and I started to get Ashley obsessed with it. The song that is playing now is "Best song ever " and it Ashley's all time favorite song.
"Maybe its the way she walked." Ashley yells.
" Straight into my heart and stole it" I yell back.
We go back and forth until the chorus.
" and we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every line now I can't remember, how it goes. But I know that I won't forget her. Cause we danced all night to the best song ever. I think it went oh,oh,oh. I think it went yeah, yeah,yeah. I think it went oh"
We sing the rest of the song. When it is over Ashley tells me to close my eyes.
"Why do I have to close my eyes "
"So I can get your surprise "
I stand with my eyes closed and wait for him to come back.
"Open your eyes y/n"
I open to see a pair of One direction concert tickets in front of my face.
"Thank you Ashley "
I jump up and give a chokehold hug.
"Go change y/n the concert is going to start soon"
I run to our room and change in to favorite outfit . When I get out Ashley and I catch an über.
The whole way there I'm thinking about how I can't wait to hear "Best song ever "
________________________
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee