Truth or Dare//Cashley featuring Ghost Town

(CC's p.o.v.)
"Truth" I say as wait for the question. Kevin says " Are you a top or a bottom in the bedroom 😏". "Bottom" I say. My cheeks turning a bright red. Now I remember why hate this game. The game was truth or dare mixed with spin the bottle and 7 minutes of heaven. It goes where you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on has to choose truth or dare. Whatever the choose they have pick a piece of paper from the hat with their choice and do that. It is an embarrassing, sexy, and funny game, I hate it.
I spin the bottle and it lands on Evan and he chooses dare. He chooses a paper and says "I have to pee on Jake and Manny". Everyone can't help but to laugh. He pulls down his pants and begins to pee. "Ewwww Evan. Dude stop peeing on me" whines Jake. Manny just has a disgusted look on his face and tries not to laugh at Jake's reaction. When Evan is done he spins the bottle and it lands on me.
"Not again" I groan. I say "dare". Hopefully I have to run around naked. It won't be so hard considering that I do it all the time. When I get the paper I read what is written out loud "Eat fruit off of Ashley's naked body". A smirk forms on my face. That will be easy and I know my boyfriend, Ashley, will love it. The rest of the guys get some fruit and whip cream and chocolate syrup while Ash strips naked.
He lays on the ground as the food items are displayed on his body. To make it better I add some whip on the tip of his penis. "We have to get this on camera" says Andy so he and the others take out their phones. I crawl over to Ashley who is laying on his back. I begin by eating a grape that was put in belly button and move on to eating watermelon off his legs.
Ash chuckles a bit until I get closer to his dick. I'm close to it because I'm eating some apple slices off his hips. But that makes him get a slight erection. "Look Ash must really like this" says Jinxx and everyone but Ash laughs. I move up and lick the syrup off his outlaw tattoo. For a few seconds I stop to look at him and I see he has a the most embarrassed look ever. We lock eyes. His eyes beg me to stop but my smirk says I'll go all the way.
I start to lick the whip cream off his tip and make him get a full erection. So I put all of him in my mouth and start to bob my head. He lets out a soft moan as go down on him. His fingers lock into my hair and pushes my head down more. To the point where I'm deep throating him. His moans get louder as he gets closer. At that point I go super fast getting him closer and closer to cumming. Soon he yells "Christian" as he cums. His sperm shoots down my throat.
When I take him out my mouth he lets go of my hair. He sits up. We look in each other's eyes. "So I'm guessing that CC being the bottom is a lie" says Kevin. Oops I forgot they were there.
-----------------------------------------------
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee