Forever and Always (Jake imagine)

This is a sequel to I hope they like you.
Jake and I walk into the tattoo parlor hand in hand. Today we had just gotten married in Las Vegas. It was the best day ever.
Jake thought it was a good idea to elope since your parents didn't approve. So the week after he proposed we decided to go to Vegas for a day. We went to a drive through wedding, played rebel love song while we said our vows, exchange rings, and drove away.
You sit in the parlor waiting for the tattoo artist to be available. Our love and excitement filled the air. We had decided to go with a drawing of yours. It was an infinity sign made out of the words "Forever and Always".
"Mr. And Mrs./Mr. Pitts go to the room on the far left" says the receptionist . We go there and wait for the artist to come. We still are holding hands.
Soon the tattoo artist walks in. She introduces herself as Kayleigh and gets to work. Jake gets his tattooed on his wrist. I get mine on my leg. I flinch because I haven't gotten a tattoo in a long time. It only takes 1/2 a hour since it is a small one.
You pay and then you leave. Hand and Hand. You walk further in the golden city. Ready to start your life together. Forever and Always.
----------------------------
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee