Cramps//Andy imagine

I struggle to walk to the bathroom. My intense period cramps limit my walking. Giving up on walking I crawl to the bathroom. I surprisingly get myself on to the toilet. Then I use it.
I look down into the toilet and see the bloody mess (sorry for the description). I change my pad/tampon and try to get ready for the day. After struggling to get out the bathroom I give up on leaving the house.
I'm crawling back to bed when Andy walks into our room. "Are you okay? Do you need help" he ask sound super concerned. I answer "Yes. It's just cramps. Really painful cramps ". He walks over and carries my to bed.
"Enlighten me" he says. "On what " I ask. "On periods. I want to know " he says.
I say " Okay. This will not sound serious but it is true. So we begin with an ovary. The ovary is full of eggs. Every month the ovaries go to war with each other. And the blood that comes out of a v-jay-jay is dead eggs. They do this for five days every month. One day a sperm enters the vagina. The sperm chooses one lucky egg and an embryo is created. The embryo grows into a baby and the baby is in the uterus for 9 months. During the 9 months the eggs are happy and do not fight. But when the baby is born the war begins again. They do this for 40-60 years until all the eggs run out. The End."
He looks at me with a weirded out look on his face. "What" he says. "I'm going back to sleep" I say and try to fall back to sleep.
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee