How he dies in the Hunger Games

This is a funny version of the hunger games. It has Bvb in it.~~~
CC: Christian is walking along when a group of careers stumble upon him. They aim mutha fuckin arrow at his neck.
"Can I have some last words" begs Christian.
"Make em quick" growls one the killers
"What happens when you get stabbed by a pencil? (Silence from kills) It draws blood"
They pull the trigger on a grenade and prepare to run.
Let's just say they did not like his joke.
Ashley: He was coming out of his hiding cage and found a group of girls right in front.
"Get em" yells one of the girls.
The grab him and tie him to a tree. They shove an apple in his mouth because he tried to charm them. After hours of being tied they untie him and give him a meal. He is eat him meal then he dies.They poisoned his food with nightlock.
Andy: Andy was running through the forest with his long gazelle legs. Running from other tributes. All of a sudden he is grabbed into a trap and is hanging from his ankles. Andy screams. A person runs over to him and cut his legs off like "chop chop mutha fucka". He dies. The last thing he saw was the person eating his legs. I guess gazelle taste good.
Jinxx: He is walking not knowing where to go. Not paying attention he bumps into a savage tribute. That enrages the savage so Jeremy takes off all his clothes. And pulls a violin out of his ass then plays a beautiful song. Looking at the savage gave Jeremy a boner. The savage gets even more made when he sees Jeremy's erection so he beats him to death with own violin. He then rapes the dead violinist because he's into that necrophelilia shit.
Jake: President Snow's grandson, Jacob, was watching they games from his family's viewing area. He laughs at the poor people dying. He doesn't die.
__________________________________________________________________________________
This is not the real story I am going to right. This is just a thought I had.
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee