Sexting//Ashley and Devin "Ghost" Sola (smut)

I really wanted to put a picture of Ghost's butt because it is the 8th wonder of the world. But I weirdly Google on my phone doesn't have good pics of it but iPad does. Since I only have a pic collage app on my phone I had to create the photo on my phone. I created this photo so message me if you want to use it. I chose them because Ash looks feminine and Ghost is often dresses as a woman. Devin is the bassist for Motionless in white. I've made their ship name Ghostly. Ashley's text. Ghost's text ----------------------- Ashley's p.o.v.
I walk into the hotel room and go straight to bed. I quickly get my phone out and text my boyfriend, Ghost. Hey babe what are you wearing. He quickly responds with Your favorite (insert pic of Ghost in panties). My dick instantly gets hard. I'd love it if you would take them off of me. He sends a picture with a full view of his ass. I get even harder. I would rip them off and fuck you until all you remember is my name. Why can't you be home with me so you can do that. I'll be home soon. I take a picture of my hard cock and send it to him.
Why can't I be riding that right now. I miss it so much. (Pic of Ghost pouting). I don't respond right away but a minute later I'm sent a video. I play it and see Ghost stripping. Once he's naked he says "Face time me if you want to see more". While he's says that he strokes his member. I quickly send him a video chat request and he answers. "What do you want me to do because I'll do anything. Why? Because I'm your personal porn star". "Fuck yourself. Moan my name. Do anything to turn me on Ghost" "All I know is that you are hard. You don't even need to show me because I know that I can make you hard. But I will fuck myself. I'll do it so hard that I will scream your name when I come"
He gets a vibrator, lives it up and put it in him slowly. "Ashley". His moan sound beautiful as he puts it further in him. I put my fingers in my mouth to wet them up then put one in my mouth. I moan then add two more. "Ash are pleasuring yourself? May I see?" I show him my hard cock and fingers up my ass. He starts fucking himself with it. "He then finds his prostate and screams. I move my fingers faster and moves the vibrator faster. "Ashley I'm so close".
When he says that I instantly hit my prostate and moan his name loudly. "Take it out and touch yourself". He obediently does what I say. I begin to hit my prostate more as I scream his name. "GHOST IM GOING TO COME" "me too baby. Jerk of now and face the camera at your dick. I want to see you come. I pull my fingers out and pump myself hard until I come all over my phone, screaming "GHOST" as I do. Ghost come a minute later with the help of the vibrator back in his ass.
"That was good baby. It would haven been better if you were here" "I know but I'll be home soon enough to pleasure you better than vibrator will. Also your dick feels better in my ass than my fingers. "It's getting late and you need to sleep" "Goodnight Ghost" "Goodnight Ash"
_________________________________________________________________________________
I've just realize that any smut I've ever written for Ashley is a gay smut. But gay smut is super sexy and so is Ashley so it goes well together.
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee