Why'd you only call me when you're high (CC one shot)

*smut warning *
You walk into his house the smell of weed overwhelming your nose. Arctic Monkeys blasting through the speakers. The place is a mess. You walk up stairs and find CC in the bathroom crying.
"Why" you whisper.
He looked up at me. Tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry " he says his voice cracking. He start to cry. You turn on the sink and put a lit blunt under the water. Your turn off the sink and turn on the bathtub. You help him up.
He starts to undress while you add to the water. "Why'd you only call me when you're high " you say. "Y/n I'm not high. I had a party and everyone was high but me. I didn't get high because you don't like drugs " he says. Looking at his face you see no sings of any intoxication. He step into the tub and sinks down into the water.
"Can you join me" he begs. You take off your clothes and step in sitting close to him. This is closest you've been to him since your fight two weeks ago. He wraps his arms around you. He has stopped crying. You turn and face him. He has a sorry look on his face. What feels like the first time in forever you two kiss.
The kiss escalates to you two touching. He starts to suck you neck then he moves to your collar bone. You moan as his kisses and sucks the right spot. He moves down and starts to suck one of your nipples and massages the other. Your hands trail down and you feel his erection. You start to rub it. He starts to moan.
Not wanting to wait any longer he enters you making you moan loud. He doesn't wait for you to adjust so he thrust into you hard. Your moans turn into screams. He grip your hips so hard that he may have left a mark. "Y/n I'm close" he screams. Few more thrusts and he comes in you.
He pulls out and gets out of the bathtub taking you with him. He caries you to bedroom for part two.
___________________________________________________________________________________
The is not the first time I wrote smut but it is the first time I've posted it. I hope you like it. If you like smut then I can write more. I'm okay at writing smut. I've let some I my friends read a smut part for my other story and they said it was good. This isn't as good as the other ones because it is supposed to be neutral.
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee