How I became a fan of Black Veil Brides

Instead of a normal update I decided to tell my story on how I became I fan of bvb. I've been a fan of them for exactly 6 months. It was six months a few days.
It all started in June of 2013. In that month I became a fan of One direction. (That phase lasted long) During that phase I started to go on this website called Quotev and take quizzes. I would take quizzes on "who is your band boyfriend ". Fast forward to November of that year after hearing of some band called Pierce the veil. I then became a big fan of them. In February of 2014 I stopped being a fan 1D
I continued to go on Quotev but now i took quizzes on ptv. Since they are a rock band I started to find out the names of different bands. A year after going on Quotev I heard of bvb. I immediately never wanted to listen to music because I thought it was heavy metal. It was mainly because any pic I saw of them they had war paint on. They sorta scared me.
Fast forward to September of 2014. I was getting bored of Quotev at that time. I was doing my last quiz for a while. It was who is your band member boyfriend. My results were Andy Sixx. I thought he was cute so I looked him up. At first didn't want to see more when I heard that he was in bvb. But I looked up pics of him without makeup.
Then I searched bvb's music. Since the only song I knew they had was knives and pens I listened to it. I didn't really like at first so I watched the video of Coffin and I liked the song. After that I watched videos about them and looked up all of the members.
After of a few days of research and listening to coffin on repeat I looked up some more of their songs. I didn't know what to choose. So choose the one that didn't sound scary. I listen to an acoustic version of Carolyn and did not like it. Then I listened to my favorite bvb song. Shadows die.
That inspired me to listen to more songs. I started to fan girl a bit. Then I watched Jake's first vlog and that's when I knew that I would like this band. 6 months later and the are my second (Sorry. but know one can replace ptv) favorite band. And I read One direction fanfic and really like it.
The end
I hope you enjoyed my story. It is a true story. Please tell me how you became a fan. I really want to know.
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee