Beauty needs an animal to breathe//CC (Fluff)

You don't know how hard it is to find a good modern picture of CC on the Internet. LIKE GOD DAMNIT INTERNET WHY DONT YOU HAVE PICTURES OF ONE THE MEN WHO I WANT TO FUCK ME SENSELESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Also the title is a lyric from my FAVORITE Pierce the veil song, Sky under the sea. I think I suck at writing fluff because I wrote one and it sucked std infected dick (metaphorically). It was extremely crappy. I'm better at writing smut than fluff. Comment on your opinion of this so I know what to change, add, or keep the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're such an ugly whore y/n. You should kill yourself so CC can date someone who is a beauty not a beast" yells one of the fans as Christian and I walk out of the concert hall. The person who said that and their group of friends start to chant "Kill yourself y/n". I bite my lip as to avoid crying while Christian holds my hand tight. It gets worse when one of them throw a water bottle at me (Justin Bieber much). That's when Christian starts to react.
"You are some shit BVB army if you can't accept y/n. If you don't like her then you don't like me or the rest of the band" yells Christian. His face has the look of pure rage. "Forget about it Christian" I whisper as I drag him to the car. He reluctantly follows. We get in and then I start to cry. Christian hugs me as I let out all of the tears I've held back.
When I'm done we go home.
When we get home I run to a mirror and point out all my flaws. "They're right. I am a beast. You're a beauty. You deserve better than me. I'm an animal" I cry. Christian tries to walk over to me but I run away. I run to our bedroom and pack my things. He'll be better off with out me. Unlike the movies a beauty and a beast don't go together. I look like a disgusting animal while Christian looks like a perfect angel. I hear CC running to our room so I lock the doors. He gets to door and starts pounding on it.
He yells "Y/N OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE. DONT LEAVE ME. I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. AND THROUGH ALL OF THE HATEFUL THINGS PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU DONT AND NEVER WILL CHANGE MY LOVE YOU. IM AN ANIMAL THAT IS LUCKY TO BE LOVED BY A BEAUTY LKE YOU."
My crying increases as I chock out "It doesn't matter Christian you'll be better off without me. I can't live without you but I will have to learn how to". He pounds on the door even more. He says "No. Haven't you heard that beauty needs an animal to breathe. You need me. I need you. Please stay y/n". The tone is voice changes as if he is crying. I give up and open up the door. Christian is standing there with tears running down his face. "Your right I can't live without you. I love you Christian you're the beauty to my beast." I say. He says "No you're the the beauty to my beast but both need each other to breathe".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have an amazing day, Lee-Lee