The Nightmare SMP: Electroblade's Speech

I'm still thinkin about them

Shazzam please my wife is starting to catch on that I can't read
————

The Blade was never the most confident person. He was shy and kept to himself a lot. But once he was passionate about something and actually had the chance to speak, he would go off.

He stood by the crater that was left behind from the blast, staring into the room and the body of one of his friends. Will wasn't the smartest guy around, but he always did thing with good intentions.

He didn't deserve this.

Electroblade whirled around, "Tommie!" He shouted.

Tommie, who was worrying over Tobie, turned to face Electro, "Y-yeah?"

Electro glanced around at everyone, trying to hide how intimidated he was. He got a good look at everyone's expression, he heard their whispers about how everything was over.

It wasn't over.

"You're all willin' to just move on, just like that?!" The disbelief was very obvious in his voice. "Will is dead, and you're all standin' here celebrating!"

The faces staring at him didn't show any emotion, except for one. Tommie was staring at him in horror.

"Will banished me!" Tobie argued.

"You led him and others to their deaths! I've heard about what you did, Tobie!"

Tobie glared and then turned to his friend, "Tommie, you're president now, get him out of here."

Tommie glanced down at the ground, nervously. Electro raised his voice more, "You're gonna listen to him, Tommie? You're gonna listen to the person who betrayed you, and when it didn't go the way it planned he started a war against you!"

Tommie hesitated and then glared at Electro, "Will was against us the whole time, he blew up our country!"

"Phil, surely he told you why!" Electro turned to his old friend.

Phil sheathed his sword, and then glanced up, noticing all eyes were on him. "I don't know, I wasn't listening."

"Are you serious?!" Electro stomped his foot on the ground, "You're all..." He glanced around, "You're all awful. Especially you!" He pointed at Tommie, "I had faith in you that you would do the right thing!"

Tommie narrowed his eyes, "I am president, and I'm asking you to leave before I make you."

"No, Tommie..." Electro shook his head, "I'm asking you to leave before I make you." He unsheathed his sword, getting ready to strike.

Tommie flinched when Electro lunged at him, only to blink in surprise. He looked over to see Electro, holding onto Tobie in a head lock.

"Leave here, Mr. President, or your friend is gone forever!" He threatened.

"He's bluffing! Don't you dare leave, Tommie!" Tobie shouted, pissed.

Electro's grip on Tobie tightened, "Leave."

Tommie frowned, his entire body starting to tremble. He glanced at the others who were on his side, all they did was watch.

"You're staying here!" Tobie ordered, trying to break free.

Tommie shook his head, "Let him go, Electro! I'll leave but you have to leave too!"

Electro closed his eyes, nodding. "Alright." He let go of Tobie, who fell to the ground, coughing.

"Are you stupid?!" He yelled at Tommie, his voice strained. "You're one hell of a president if you're gonna give up just like that!"

"I didn't want to lose you!" Tommie frowned.

"You're actually stupid!"

"Let's go, Electro." Tommie turned around and started to leave.

Electro glanced over to where the button room was, "I'm bringing him." He said, ignoring Tommie trying to tell him to go.

Electro stopped by Will's body, holding his friend close. "I'm sorry, Will.." he mumbled, standing up. He carried the body out of L'Manburg, shooting glares at the citizens.

Far, far away from L'Manburg, Electro found a rather nice tree, and started to dig. The least that he could do was give Will a proper burial.

And that's what he did, he made sure to fill the hole up with dirt again, and, using his sword, he carved Will's name into the tree.

"Will Gold.." He muttered as he carved.

Back in L'Manburg, Tobie took his position as president. He ordered three of his cabinet members to help him with a plan to take down Electroblade.

He pulled Quackity, Fundy, Phil and Schlatt into a hidden room to start their planning.

Tommie found himself quickly losing energy as he walked for hours. He lost Electroblade a while ago, and he was left alone.

As soon as he collapsed onto the ground, he glanced up to see Nightmare reaching a hand out to him, "Don't give up here, Tommie."