Tubbo in a box, what will he do?

Shazzam once said and I quote "Tubbo trauma blocking his original parents" and I was like
:)
––––

Tommy walked down the sidewalk, holding his dads hand as they walked to the store.

As they walked, Philza became distracted by something, and while he was distracted Tommy started to walk ahead. Not too far.

He stopped when he saw a box sitting at the side of the road. Inside the box was a kid, about his age, sitting there.

"Hello." Tommy greeted, smiling.

The kid in the box glanced up at Tommy, his eyes hopeful for a split second before he let out a huff and he continued to stare at the ground.

Tommy raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing in a box?" He was met with silence once again, but Tommy was stubborn.

He glanced at the box itself, noticing that there was writing on the side. "Your name is.. Toby?" He asked.

The boy nodded and then spoke up, "But I prefer Tubbo..." he said with a quiet voice.

Tommy grinned, "Well, Tubbo, I'm Tommy!"

Tubbo glanced up at Tommy, being quiet again. Soon, Philza caught up with Tommy, "Who are you talkin' to?" He asked and then glanced at Tubbo.

Tubbo stared at Philza and Tommy spoke, "Tubbo!" He smiled innocently.

Philza crouched down to be at Tubbo's level, "What are you doing in a box?" He asked, his voice was calm.

Tubbo blinked and then looked away.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Phil asked.

Tubbo stayed silent, thinking. He really couldn't remember anymore. "I don't know." He admitted.

A smile formed on Phil's face, "You must be hungry, would you like to come with us?" He held his hand out to Tubbo.

Tubbo stared at the hand for a few seconds before grabbing his bee stuffy and taking it.

Phil helped Tubbo out of the box. Tommy grabbed his other hand and they continued their walk to the store.

***

The front door opened and Philza called out to his other boys, "We're home!"

One of the bedroom doors slammed open and Technoblade came rushing out, Wilbur following soon after. "What's that?" Techno asked.

Phil lifted the arm that was carrying the grocery bags, "Oh you know, milk, Kraft dinner, potatoes on Tech's request."

Tubbo peeked out from behind Phil, he locked eyes with the older kids and he waved shyly.

Wilbur stared at Tubbo and then shrugged. This is just how it is now.