Tubbo with a box, what will he do?

I really don't want to finish butterflies for some reason so here's me procrastinating
(Also maybe a preview or prologue of my next story :0)
————

Tubbo started to make his way to Manberg, carrying an unopened box. He looked like he was struggling with carrying it.

Sapnap noticed that the teenager was having troubles, so he went over, "Heya, Tubbo. Need help there?"

Tubbo looked up at Sapnap with bright eyes, "Oh! Sure." He smiled, letting Sapnap take the box.

"Where are we heading to?" Sapnap asked.

"Manberg, if that's okay, Schlatt needed something so I went to get it." Tubbo started to lead the way, Sapnap followed.

About half way to Manberg, Sapnap started to notice a pretty foul smell coming from the box. He didn't know what it was, "Hey, Tubbo. What's in this box?"

Tubbo shook his head, "I'm not supposed to tell, but.. Your friend Karl was very kind and gave it to me."

Sapnap nodded in understanding, "Oh, I see." He still wondered what it could be. He didn't know what Karl could've had that would smell this bad.

Tubbo glanced at Sapnap, and smiled when his gaze was met. They soon made it to Manberg, "I can take it from here, thanks Sapnap."

Sapnap tilted his head, "Are you sure? I can take it to wherever you need it to be."

Tubbo thought about the offer for a second and then nodded, "Okay! If you're sure. Come with me." He started to lead Sapnap into Manberg, heading to his archives.

Walking down all those stairs and carrying a heavy box, Sapnap lost his footing, and not wanting to fall down the rest of the stairs he let go of the box in favour of catching himself on the wall.

"Shit, sorry Tubbo!" He exclaimed, running down to catch up to the box. And Tubbo followed after Sapnap. At the bottom, Sapnap's heart seemed to stop when he caught a glimpse of a wet, dark spot forming on the box.

He was filled with a sense of panic and dread.

"Don't worry about it Sapnap!" Tubbo said cheerfully, picking up on Sapnap's fear. "We're almost there."

Sapnap nodded, hesitantly picking the box up and following Tubbo into a room. "Okay uh... I should go. I just remembered that... Dream wanted to meet up! Yeah.. he wanted to test out Manhunt tricks."

Tubbo's gaze darkened, "Okay. Thank you, Sapnap." His tone was a lot more tense, which freaked Sapnap out.

Sapnap turned to leave, but was met with a closed door. He tried to open it but it wouldn't open. "Uh.. Hey Tubbo can—" Sapnap was cut off by his own scream of pain as something sharp was driven into his leg.

He fell onto his side and looked up with wide eyes. Tubbo was holding a pickaxe over his head, and then swung it down.

***

Tubbo sat in the room, drawing on the two boxes he had. He drew a large K and then a large J on the first box, colouring it in. He then drew a big flame on the other, also colouring it in.

He set down his markers and stood up. He pushed the boxes against a wall, and then put his pickaxe away. "I'll clean up later." He said to himself, knowing that no one will come check it out anyway.