Path Of Primes and Thorns

A request that I really liked hiiii if I can find out a good plot I might make this it's own story
————

Quite early in the morning, one would expect nobody to be out, especially with how awful everyone's sleep schedules were...

But, despite that, Wilbur still ran down the wooden path, no regards for anything around him. He was a man on a mission.

He was asked to meet Sapnap early, before anyone was up, he didn't know why, but he had no issues with it.

He always enjoyed Sapnap's company, putting their ears aside, Sapnap was an okay guy. Wilbur felt charmed by him almost instantly.

Though, Sap did have an off vibe about him. Wilbur couldn't figure out what it was exactly, leading to him simply shrugging it off.

He slowly came to a stop, needing a moment to catch his breath. He could see someone just a little bit ahead, and he raised an arm.

"Sapnap!" He called out to them. They looked up, noticing Wilbur and then running over.

"Hey!" Sapnap greeted, "You came!" He smiled at the other, "Sorry for making you come over this early."

Wilbur chuckled, "Don't worry about it. But why did you want to meet up so early?"

Sapnap took Wilbur's hand, grinning, "I thought it would be kinda neat, y'know? It's just us out here, and the air is kinda cold..." He urged Wilbur to walk with him, "It just felt so.. Y'know!"

Wilbur nodded slightly, "Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Kinda spooky but in a nice way?"

"Yeah!" Sapnap exclaimed, "Exactly!" He laughed, leading Wilbur down the prime path, "I don't like waking up but I do like the place around this time."

The two chatted for a while, enjoying each other's company, telling jokes. Wilbur was having a pretty nice time, and Sapnap seemed like he was too.

Wilbur looked at their surroundings, checking to see where they were. They were headed towards the community house.

Sapnap's grip on Wilbur's hand loosened, "There! I wanna show you something at the community house." He started to walk a little faster, eventually letting go of Wil's hand, running ahead.

Wilbur blinked in surprise, a little bit of confusion, but he started running as well to keep up.

If only he was a little more observant, and if only he noticed Sapnap jump over something, something Wilbur couldn't have seen otherwise.

He felt a tight grip around his ankle, tangling him and sending him falling to the ground.

Except there wasn't flat ground under him, instead stairs. Some time during his fall, he bashed his head pretty hard on one of the steps.

The entire world went back for a split second, and when Wilbur came to, he was faced with Sapnap, smiling softly at him.

He couldn't find words, and couldn't find comfort in Sapnap, it was off. Sapnap was off, and he thinks he figured out why.

Sapnap leaned in close, kissing the top of Wilbur's head, "Oh, Wilbur, my love." He said gently, "Truly sorry it had to end this way." He said, taking Wilbur's hand in his own, and pulling out a blade with the other.

Wilbur couldn't react in time, unable to find the strength to fight Sapnap off, he quickly gave in, closing his eyes tightly.

Sapnap plunged the blade into Wilbur's chest, immediately pulling it out. He set the knife down, moving his hand to cup Wilbur's face, humming to himself.

It was later in the day, more members of the SMP were out and about, each one of them greeting Techno as he passed by, and he'd respond with a nod.

He was walking to the community house, going to see how much dirt he could get his hands on for a farm he had planned for.

He came to a stop, noticing a very incriminating stain along the path, soaked into the wood. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, wondering if someone had possibly gotten hurt.

A little more on edge, Techno continued his trek to the house. As he walked inside, he heard footsteps getting further away, indicating someone leaving.

He didn't see who it was, and shrugged it off, going to the chests and looking through everything, collecting what he needed, and leaving what he didn't.

As he went to the last chest, opening it up he paused, muttering something out of confusion. "The hell...?" He pulled out the yellow fabric, holding it up.

It was Wilbur's sweater, he confirmed.. with a very prominent hole in the chest area...