Don't Leave Me

I have a headache so I'm not gonna write for the Mansion or Butterflies because I'm the worst

Just kidding I love myself more than I love anything else

Au where Tubbo betrayed L'Manberg instead of Eret but it's sad and inspired by a tiktok I saw
————

"God, you're so clingy."

Tommy's words struck a nerve in Tubbo. Sure he's said things like that before, but this time it just.. hit different.

"Anyway, Wilbur told me about our next attack plan. You and I are going to sneak around their base, find any weak spots." Tommy explained.

Tubbo nodded in response, staring at the ground. He followed Tommy out of L'Manberg, confused with his logic.

Being extra sneaky, Tommy and Tubbo made their way to Dream's base.

Unfortunately for them, they weren't sneaky enough and were ambushed by them. Dream, George and Sapnap.

Tommy was outnumbered by George and Sapnap, who ganged up on him. They gripped onto Tommy's arms, holding him still.

"Hey! What are you guys do—" He stared ahead, seeing Tubbo talking with Dream. "H-hey, Tubbo! Help!"

Tubbo ignored Tommy, listening to what Dream had to say. Dream held his hand out, "So, what do you say?"

Tubbo hesitated, he looked at Tommy. Tommy stared at Tubbo with wide eyes. Tubbo frowned, glaring. "Don't look at me like that, Tommy." He said, harshly.

"What? What are you doing?" He tried to break free from George and Sapnap's grasp, but failed.

"I'm leaving." He reached up for his hat, that was part of the L'Manberg uniform, and threw it onto the ground. "Stop acting like you care..." He looked away, "Sorry for being so clingy."

He then started to leave with Dream. George and Sapnap let go of a shocked Tommy, and left with them.

Tommy called out for Tubbo, "Wait! Tubbo, I'm sorry!"

Tubbo kept walking, not bothering to look back.

"Don't leave me!"