I win.

Being told to "Get use to it, bastard" after saying I don't like walking in the dark or cold did not make me feel better
So I say fuck you to comfort characters and then the whole world
————

He wasn't stupid. He knew what was up. All this for discs? Were they even worth it anymore? Was anything worth it anymore?

The blonde stared down at most valuable items of his. They were in his hands now. He had the control. Tommy took a deep breath, looking up at the masked man. "I win, Dream." He breathed out.

Dream didn't say anything and Tommy laughed. "I got my discs back." He laughed more, but went quiet soon after. These discs caused everything bad that's happened to happen. Tommy nodded and then tossed the discs into a patch of fire.

"See that, Dream?" He grinned, "They're gone now. There's nothing on me, you have no power here."

Dream was quiet before he laughed, "Oh Tommy," he began, "there's one thing you've forgotten about."

Tommy stared at Dream, confusedly, "What are you talking about?" Tommy asked but then gasped when he saw Dream shove someone to the ground. "Tubbo!" He shouted.

Tubbo weakly got back to his feet, he looked up, "Tommy!.. I'm—" Tubbo cut off with a gasp, staring down. His eyes widened when he saw the end of a very sharp blade stabbed through his chest.

Tommy screamed, "Tubbo, no!" He watched his friend fall to the ground and then next thing he knew, his sword was plunged through Dream. "You fucked up!" He shouted.

Dream stared at Tommy with wide eyes, and then he laughed. "Trust me, Tommy. This isn't the end of it." He said quietly before he also fell to the ground.

Tommy pulled his sword back, and he stared down at Dream. He then turned to Tubbo and got down on his knees. "Oh, Tubbo..." He frowned, blinking away tears.

Tommy held Tubbo close and then glared up at the sky. He picked up Tubbo and started to leave what was left of L'Manberg.

He buried his friend and then swore vengeance against everyone. Killing Dream once wasn't enough. Dream needed to pay for everything.

He'll send that green bastard to hell himself if he had to. And he'll join him soon after.