Remember Me? Alternate Ending

This isn't canon but it's nice
If you haven't read Remember Me then you should because spoilers
It's also pretty short because eh
————

Suddenly, Sapnap remembered everything.

His blue eyes widened and he felt something. Dream was still alive!  "George, there's still time!" Sapnap sobbed out.

George helped Sapnap carry Dream across the crude bridge that was made. They made it through the portal and headed to the house.

Sapnap almost passed out from exhaustion when they got back. They laid Dream down on his bed, and George started to treat Dream's injury while Sapnap stayed close by for any signs of life.

***

Dream's eyes shot open, and he gasped like he wasn't able to breathe for hours. Sapnap was sitting next to his bed, he looked at Dream. "Dream!"

Dream blinked and reached his hand over, flinching at the pain that shot through his side.

Sapnap took Dream's hand, squeezing it gently, "How do you feel, Dream?"

Dream stared at Sapnap for a moment, just letting his mind register what's happening. A mean idea came to his mind and he spoke. "Who are you..?"

Sapnap let go of Dream's hand, "What?" He stared at Dream in shock, and then he glared when Dream started laughing. "That's not funny, Dream!"

Dream laughed weakly, "Sorry, Sorry... I saw the chance and I took it." He reached for Sapnap's hand again, who took it.

Sapnap smiled softly, "I'm so glad you're alive..." Dream closed his eyes, humming softly. "But, Dream..." Sapnap huffed. "I can't believe you would bring up that stupid crafting table incident!"

Dream wheezed, and winced. "Ow!" He said while still laughing. "So you actually remember now?"

Sapnap nodded, "Yeah.. I do. I actually do."

Dream smiled and pulled Sapnap close, "Good." Sapnap stared into Dream's eyes and started to cry.

"God... I was so scared we were going to lose you." He hugged Dream. Dream hugged back.

"I'm sorry. I figured I could've outrun it." Dream closed his eyes.

"I'm just... so happy you're okay..."

Dream pulled away from the hug and stared at Sapnap. He smiled and kissed him softly. Sapnap kissed him back. And they sat beside each other for a while, talking and having just a grand old time.

George walked in and sat on the other side of Dream's bed. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Sapnap shook his head, "Of course you're not!" He smiled at George.

George checked over Dream's injury. It looked better but still looked awful. He re-bandaged it up and then talked with them.

Sapnap started to tell them random stories that he remembered, happy that he could make Dream and George laughed.

Soon, George left and Sapnap wrapped his arms around Dream again. "I can't wait til you're better. We can go exploring some more and it's gonna be great!"

Dream nodded, "Yeah, I can't wait either."