Can You Reach The Stars? [PuffBur]

I'm too high to make this make sense
————

Puffy was standing at the docks, watching the stars twinkle in the sky. She let out an audible sigh, wanting nothing more than to hold one in her hand.

Wilbur soon saw her standing alone, and walked over, "What are you doing out this late?"

Puffy shot a glance at Wilbur, the sheep hybrid furrowing her eyebrows and then glancing up at the sky again.

Wilbur didn't really question much more, only gasping in surprise when she quickly faced him again. "Wilbur!" She started, "You're tall, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so." He nodded.

"So you can reach the stars!"

"I most definitely can!" Wilbur grinned.

"Can you get me one?" She asked, staring up at Wilbur, hopefully.

"Of course." He grinned, "Watch closely." And Puffy did, she watched Wilbur's movements, and then gasped in surprise when, with a flick of his wrist and fingers, he was suddenly holding a sparkling rock.

She stared at the rock in awe, "Is that a star?"

Wilbur nodded, "Yes!" He said, handing the rock to her. Puffy held the 'star' closely, smiling.

"Thank you!" She chirped, giving Wilbur a quick hug and then travelling back to her home, keeping the rock close to her heart.

Wilbur smiled, watching her leave. It most definitely wasn't a star, it was just a rock he found on the beach's few days prior, but he figured that he shouldn't tell her that.