Tubbo With a Box - Unofficial After Ending

Suggested to me by @EmmieHatesPeople (me too)
And I don't really want to add this to the actual book because I personally feel it's good without it BUT I saw the comment on Ch 9 and was like "UHHHHHHH YEAH?!?! I gotta do this"
If you want a better explanation as to why it's here and not in the actual book hmu
————

He felt so many eyes on him. They all stared at him in hate but, at that moment, he couldn't quite remember why.

He couldn't figure out where he was, getting to his feet, he stared around. "Hello?"

He could see a figure of someone standing in front of him, but he couldn't quite make them out. He squinted his eyes, "T...Tommy?"

He wasn't quite sure if that was Tommy, but he started to slowly trudge over to them, "Tommy?" He repeated, "Is that you?"

His vision still wasn't coming to him but he reached out for Tommy, "Please, I don't know what happened..." He said in a whimper. "Where are we? I can't see!"

Tommy could only let out a sigh, listening to Tubbo's questions. He glanced back at everyone else, before he hugged Tubbo tightly.

"I'm sorry, Tubbo..." He whispered.

"What do you mean, what are you talking about?" Tubbo said quickly, "I don't understand!"

"I can't... forgive you but.." Tommy said, "you're still my best friend and I don't want to do this but.."

Tubbo stared at Tommy, trying to read into his expression, but he got nothing. "Come on, Tubbo."

Tommy started to lead Tubbo away, the further they got from everyone else, Tubbo's vision started to return and he was met with a visible border.

Tommy glanced down at the ground, "Here you go.." He whispered, shoving Tubbo across the border.

Tubbo fell to the ground with a thud, and turned to Tommy, "Hey!" He got up, trying to go back but was stopped by what seemed like an invisible force.

"Tommy?" Tubbo stared at Tommy, "What..."

"I'll come visit you.. sometimes.." Tommy said, looking away, "Bye." And then he left.

"Tommy wait!" Tubbo called out, trying to get Tommy's attention, but he was alone. He didn't know what he did, he didn't remember at all.

"Tommy? What did I do? What is this?" He pressed on, trying to get any answers. But Tommy was gone, and he was alone.

In the blink of an eye, Tubbo was surrounded by boxes. Oh.

He remembers now.

Standing up and looking over the boxes, he paused on the one which he assumed was his. He picked it up, backing away and sitting down with it in his lap.

He opened the box and was met with nothing but darkness inside, he sighed, closing it again.

A grin spread across his face and he ran back to the strange border, "Tommy! Come back, I wanna show you something!"

"He doesn't want to see." A voice said and Tubbo looked around to see who was there.

"Wilbur, hi!" He waved.

"Wow, you really have nothing to say for what you've done?"

"What can I say? 'Oh hey Wilbur, hah, sorry for pushing you off a cliff, it's only because Schlatt told me so.' I knew what I was doing."

Wilbur stared at Tubbo, a little uneasy, "Right..."

"You know, I wasn't going to hurt Sapnap. But then he went and fucked up so I had to."

"I don't think you had to."

"I did!" Tubbo nodded, "And after Sapnap I got a bit greedy with Quackity, but then Schlatt came along, and I was going to take him out too."

"So why didn't you?" Wilbur asked.

"Well he said I was gonna kill me." Tubbo shrugged, "Well he didn't outright say that.. but that's what it felt like."

"He only ended up killing you in the end."

"Well... I guess you're right! How funny." Tubbo giggled.

Wilbur sighed, "Okay, I'm done here. I was going to see if you had anything to say for yourself but it's clear you don't." He said, starting to leave.

Tubbo watched Wilbur go, waving again, "Okay, bye bye Wilbur! See you later!"

Wilbur didn't say anything, just disappeared, leaving Tubbo alone once again.

Tubbo smiled, sitting down cross legged, waiting for someone else to come by. And that's all he did, was wait to see if someone would visit him.

No one else did.

They all left Tubbo in an endless void for ages.

But Tubbo could not care less, all he did was wait.

And wait.

And wait.