What Are You Talking About?

Inspired by a comic on Twitter by Dialmuci because it's all I can think about

I'm gonna ignore what techno said about the sbi family dynamic on the SMP JUST for the sake of this story
————

Overcome with guilt over the death of his twin brother, Techno brought the scissors closer, snipping away at his long, pink hair.

He was dead silent, waiting until it was short. Once he was done, he stared into the mirror to make sure it was how he envisioned it.

Quickly running his fingers through it, he parted his hair so it's swept to the side. And then he reached for his glasses that he never really wore before, putting them on.

He blinked a few times, trying to adjust to being able to see clearly again.

Sighing, he stared down at the yellow sweater laying on the desk front of him. He nodded, putting it on.

Wilbur deserved to live more than he did so...

***

The teenager stumbled out of L'Manberg, his breathing was heavy and his chest hurt from running so much. He stared up, seeing Techno.

He gasped out, "Techno, please help..!"

Techno turned his head slightly, "Hm? Techno?" He mumbled, grinning slightly, "What are you talking about?"

Tommy stopped dead in his tracks, "H-huh..?"

Techno laughed, "Jeez, you haven't gotten us mixed up in ages..!"

"Techno you're not making sense..."

"Okay, Tommy.." His gaze turned harsh for just a second, "Techno's dead. Don't you remember, dad killed him?" He raised an eyebrow, "I'm Wilbur."