Attention Seeking [Skepnotfound]

GET OFF MY ASS SHAZZAM (jk ily this was good happi)
————

Skeppy watched George from afar, watching the other glance among the flower patch he was in. Skeppy couldn't tell if he was freaked out by the flowers or looking for a specific one, so using his special skills—which is actually just a world edit wand he "found"—he spawned a bunch of blue flowers around George.

Of course, George was surprised by the sudden flowers appearing. Skeppy could see him starting to collect them, which made Skeppy giddy.

He spawned more and heard George shout in surprise, "What's causing this?"

Skeppy hid behind a tree, occasionally peeking out to spawn more flowers just to mess with him.

Around the third time of peeking out, George was nowhere to be seen. Skeppy looked around, screaming when someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned to see George standing there, a bundle of flowers in his arms. "Is this your doing?"

Skeppy laughed awkwardly, "Heheh... Yeah!"

George rolled his eyes underneath his goggles, letting a little laugh slip out, "Well you're lucky you chose the right colour of flowers."

Skeppy grinned, "I'm just that smart, I know which ones you need." Smooth.

"Right, here, a gift for being soooo helpful." He took one of the flowers, handing it to Skeppy before walking off with a final, "See you later."