I Feel Like A Monkey In This

- Meliodas's Pov -

"I feel like a monkey in this!" I complained as he tried his suit on. It was a dark navy suit with a silver tie. Ban, Zeldris, King and Estarossa were wearing the same thing. And yes, I get to call him Estarossa now. He's kinda settled on the whole name thing.
"At least you ain't planning this wedding for the middle of winter" Zeldris spoke as he tucked his shirt into his trousers. We all agreed as Ban walked out of the changing room.
"Ohhh!" Ban posed. I raised my eyebrow at him.
"What are you doing?" Estarossa followed Ban around the room. Ban stopped in front of a mirror.
"Ohhh!" Ban pivoted on the spot "Ahhh!" Ban walked in front of the mirror "Hmmm" He ran his hands over his bottom "That's it, I ain't going!" Ban proclaimed. Estarossa was dying in the chair.
"He's a mean one, Mr Grinch" Estarossa did a jokey growl.
"I am surrounded by idiots" I rubbed the bit between my eyes "I wonder if the girls are having this problem"
"Diane will have them in check" King beamed.
"You're only saying that because your dating Diane" Ban fiddle with his tie.
"We could crash their wedding outfit session!" I jumped up and down clapping.
"Diane will kill you. Ellie too. You do not want to piss off that one" Ban folded his arms.
"I can vouch for that. You have never been bitched slapped by her" Estarossa raised his hand. Then he shuddered.
"I would have paid to see that. Anyway, Who picked these colours?" Zeldris buttoned up his jacket.
"Mum" I replied as I took a selfie.
"That explains a lot and are you taking a photo for Mum and Dad?" Estarossa pondered as he drunk some water. I nodded and took photos of everyone else.

I zoned out as I stood in front of the mirror, Eyeing myself up in the mirror, I don't know what happened but Ban ended up being Ban.
"You was never any good when it came to people" Ban mumbled as Estarossa slapped him round the back of the head.
"Fuck off! I've had more relationships than you have had hot dinners" Estarossa put his middle finger up as he and Ban continue to argue.
"That ain't something to be proud off" Zeldris shook his head as the head of Men's wedding wear came in.
"Ah, How is it going?" Mr Flower spoke in a Spanish accent. He clapped his hands "Ah Senior Meliodas. You look, Eh, how you say fabulous"
"Thanks. I feel a bit like a monkey in this" I held my arms out.
"No no. You look dashing. If only you were gay. I would snap you up quicker than Thanos" Mr Flower waved his hand. clicking his fingers in the air.
"You flatter me sir" I grinned as I bowed at the waist.
"And he wonders why people thought he was gay in school" Ban smirked.
"Mainly because you told them he was" Zeldris folded his arms.
"So did you" King floated down to Zeldris's height.
"Oh and you were innocent, Was you?" I looked over my shoulder.
"More than these two were. I never spread a rumour about you Captain" King pouted.
"No, but you were the one that sent the entire school a picture of Zeldris wearing a dress and heels. And told everyone that Ban was half and half" I yawned.
"That was you!?" Ban yelled as he tried to grab King's shirt.
"Why you son of a -" Zeldris growled.
"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I was you" I interrupted. Mr Flower clapped his hands.
"Ladies, Handbags down. If you wish to slap the bitch out of each other then, please. Take off the suits and go away. Rotten boys"
"Sorry, Mr Flower" Ban nodded.
"Now. Senior Meliodas. I believe that this is your last suit fitting. So please don't get fat. Any of you" Mr Flower wiped Meliodas shoulders. We all stared at King.
"Why are you looking at me?" He backed off.
"When you get stressed your other fairy side comes out, You know. That fat one" Ban spun around 180 to look at his butt in the mirror "Elaine's right, I have no ass"
"Even if you act like one" I mumbled. I turned to Mr Flower "Thank you, Mr Flower. You have helped us out so much over these last 7 months" I shook Mr Flower's hand.
"It was my pleasure. Now, Strip you a lot. I need to keep these suits clean and get them pressed. So that you are ready for the big day in 2 weeks"
"2 weeks? It has gone so quick" Zeldris exclaimed.
"I know right, Doesn't seem like 5 minutes that you got down on one knee" Estarossa ruffled his hair.
"Did you ever think you would get this far?" Ban spoke as he undid his shirt.
"Nope. 5 years ago. If you asked me where I saw myself, I would have said passed out drunk in a ditch after a night out with Ban" I pouted.
"Nothing really changes then" King floated to a changing room.
"And will be like that on Friday night. Stag Do!!" Ban grinned.
"Why do we let those two hang around each other?" Zeldris whispered loudly.
"Oh haha," I flagged Zeldris "BAN! ON FRIDAY! MAKE SURE YOU GET ZELDRIS EXTRA DRUNK!"
"WILL DO!" Ban shouted as he did a wide grin.
"Oh did Ellie tell ya? Since Tristan is the ring bearer. Zelda is gonna be a little flower girl. Mum and Dad are going to be walking down the aisle with both kids" I grinned as Zeldris hugged me.
"You didn't have to do that" Zeldris muttered.
"You're right about that. Mum made me" I scoffed as I pushed Zeldris off.
"Where is Tristan? Surely Lads day trying on monkey suits should mean that he is meant to be here?" Ban creaked his neck.
"I gave him to Zhivago for the day. I get him back in like 3 hours"
"You trust Dad with a baby? Your baby is gonna back and try to nick things from you" Ban rolled his eyes "Dad doesn't do well with babies"
"Did well with you didn't he?" Estarossa tilted his head. This statement caused Ban to stop in his tracks and tilt his head.
"I guess he did" Ban sniffed up and he chuckled a little "I really should give him more credit" I jumped up and poked his forehead.
"Are you really Ban? Getting soft ain't your style"
"Whatever!" Ban pushed me away, He tried to hide his grin "So what have you got left to plan. Is the hall ready?"
"Mum is making sure of that today" I nodded once.
"Are you sure that this is your wedding? Or is Mary being a busy body again" Ban stretched.
"Don't let Mary hear you say that" King scolded as he yawned. Ban tapped his chin.
"They can't really do a lot to me. I'm immortal" Ban flexed.
"And remind me, Who gave you that scar?" I glared.
"God damn it" Ban muttered.
"So has everyone RSVP back or are you still waiting?" King floated around us.
"Just waiting on Uncle Chandler," I said after checking my phone.
"Who is Uncle Chandler?" Estarossa pointed out.
"Mary's Crazy ass Brother" Ban crossed his eyes and rolled his fingers around his head "He's an old man but man alive! He is far from it. Though he is a major crybaby"
"Don't let him hear that or you will find out why he is called the Pacifier Demon" Zeldris folded his arms.
"Why is he called that?" Estarossa scrunched his nose up.
"He's been known to suck the meat from the bones of his enemies and use their bones as a dummy," I said as matter of fact. Estarossa's eyes went wide.
"Really?"
"Yeah" I nodded "It's also because he can pacifier your moves and make you relax"
"Double-edged sword really. He is really obsessed with you" Zeldris rubbed the back of his head "His twin Brother, Cusack, is just as bad"
"Why?" Estarossa looked shocked. I looked at Zeldris. Estarossa grew up in a very sheltered world.
"The guy likes to take naps. He seems a bit more chill than Chandler, based on the fact he was going to just sit and relax and have some tea instead of doing anything. Like King on a daily basis" Ban put his hands in his pockets.
"HEY!" King shouted.
"Cusack is called The Napping Reaper. Which is bullshit because he's an assassin. Best out there when he gets off his ass and Like Chandler, Who is obsessed with Me. Cusack, is obsessed with Zeldris"
"Obsessed is putting it lightly" Zeldris mumbled "Changing subjects before we freak out the locals. Mr F? Where do you want these suits?"
"Leave them in your changing rooms" Mr Flower called out. We all said our goodbyes. I slapped my hands together.
"Right. Who is hungry? I could murder a Five guys burger" I spoke as we all walked out of the building.