We have seen this dress a few times now and you guys are still crying

- Elizabeth's Pov -

I had to be mad to go to town. We were in the middle of a freak heatwave when Diane told me that I had my final dress fitting before the wedding. Diane, Gelda and Elaine were meeting me there. Their dresses were already finished. I still can't believe it's only a week till I walk down the aisle. I got told to wear something simple today, So I decided on a light pink summer dress and white sandals. My hair was in a low ponytail. It felt weird going around without Meliodas or Tristan but Meliodas wasn't allowed to see the dress. And Tristan was spending the day with Zhivago. Meliodas was on the other side of the shopping centre with King, Ban, Zeldris and Estarossa. And they were not allowed to come anywhere near us till we rang, Ordered by Diane. I was feeling a little off this morning, Think I ate too much Chinese food last night.

About 10 minutes later I arrived at the dress shop. The girls were already sitting waiting for me.
"Ellie!" They all said as I walked in the door.
"Hey, ladies" I grinned.
"You look a little pale. Are you okay?" Diane put the back of her hand on my forehead.
"Think I overate last night. Stop fussing, I'm fine" I pushed Diane's hand away "How are you coping with the sun, Gelda?"
"I want the glowing ball of death to go away and I want it to rain" Gelda pointed to the sky.
"Agreed. Summer is awful. I hate feeling all sweaty" Diane wiped her forehead.
"Ohh! I could go for an ice lolly right now" I clapped my hands.
"Me too!" Elaine cheered as she floated around the room "I wonder how the boys are doing with their suits" Elaine looked upwards.
"I don't know but I do know that Meliodas wants to crash the party. King just text me" Diane spoke as she stood up and went behind a curtain.

10 seconds later Diane came back with Mrs Flower. Mrs Flower is a woman in her fifties. She has salt-and-pepper grey hair. She wore a white off-the-shoulder sweater. Blue knee-length skirt and silver high heels. Diane stood up and went behind a curtain. 10 seconds later Diane came back with Mrs Flower.
"Ah Hello Elizabeth. I see that you are ready" Mrs Flower spoke with a French accent "Are you all set for ze wedding?"
"God yes. I can't wait" I replied as Mrs Flower put the wedding jewellery on me. Now I feel like a bride.
"Right, Elizabeth, could you follow me? Ladies, please take your seats" Mrs Flower said as soon as I was in her sights. We went behind another curtain. I saw my dress hanging up. I had the biggest grin on my face. I put it on and I felt so comfy in it.
"Ah, Elizabeth you look beautiful. Now let's go and show the others" Mrs A clapped her hands again. I walked out and stood in front of the giant mirror. The girls were grinning and crying. Diane was fanning her face.
"We have seen this dress a few times now and you guys are still crying" I grinned a ran my hands over my dress.
"I will also cry at your wedding," Gelda said as she used her sleeve to wipe her face.
"I'm an empath, My emotions are all over the place" Elaine sighed as she handed Gelda a tissue.
"Elizabeth, are you wearing a veil?" Mrs Flower asked. She ran a tape measure around my waist and chest area. She wrote down little notes on a glitter notepad.
"I'm not sure" I admitted. Mrs Flower put her finger on her chin.
"Hmmm, I see. Right, I shall be a few moments. I have a few veils in stock that will accommodate all sorts of hair. Up or down" Mrs Flower said as she quickly left the room.
"You really do look beautiful Ellie" Elaine smiled.
"Right. Ladies, Changing rooms. Please leave your dresses in the room" Mrs Flower clapped her hands.
"Good. Now I believe that is everything. Please get changed while I sort out the bill" Mrs Flower said as I walked out of the room. I knew Diane would sort out the paperwork. She is my planner after all. I hung my dress on the back of the chair and quickly got changed. Once I was changed Mrs Flower came into the changing room and picked up the dress.
"Thank you Mrs Flower for helping us out," I said as we left the room.
"Not at all my dear. This is what I do. I love making young ones' wedding dreams come true" Mrs Flower said as she placed the dress in a long bag. She placed the shoes, Necklace and veil into separate boxes. Diane said that she will pick them up the two days before the wedding "I hope that one day I will be able to help you 3 young ladies with your weddings" Mrs Flower gestured to my 3 besties, Who all blushed.
"I'll be back here next year. I've engaged" Elaine admitted as she held up her left hand. Mrs Flower looked at Elaine funny. Like she was trying to work out why Elaine looked so young. Elaine's eye's glowed "Perks of being a fairy. I look 12 but am really 19"
"A fairy? Wow. In all my years, I have never seen one before. Are you all Fairies?"
"Nope, I'm a Giant" Diane pointed to herself.
"Vampire," Gelda said hesitantly. I patted her shoulder.
"I'm a Goddess" I curtsied. Mrs Flower stood there with her mouth open.
"My days. I have no words. Are you friends with the Demons then?" Mrs Flower said.
"Me and Gelda are engaged to one. And had their babies" I smiled softly.
"Not to be rude but how does that work with you being a Goddess?"
"Race means nothing. If it is meant to be then life finds a way" I sighed. She was about to speak when her phone rang "I must take that, my dears. Take care and have a fabulous wedding" Mrs Flower waved bye as we left the shop.

We got back to Diane's car and placed everything in the boot.
"I have to ask, How do you feel about possibly being crowned the new Demon Queen when Mary and Bard step down?" Diane quizzed.
"I feel okay about it. I knew that being with Meliodas would mean that I could become Queen. Not that Mael will be happy but frankly he can suck a duck" I explained as I put my hair in a messy bun.
"Really, A year ago, You threatened Meliodas with an ARK if he mentioned the word Queen to you" Elaine floated by.
"That was last year. I've had a lot to process since then" I rolled my eyes as Diane slammed the boot shut "Shall we see if the boys are hungry? I really fancy Five Guys" I smiled.
"Oh yes. King can't hold Meliodas back forever" Diane grinned and she punched the air.
"No living person can" I agree as he linked arms and strolled to the food court around the corner.