Chapter Thirty One

The final.

Geovy's P. O. V.

I cried but I pmed Sensui, Rellane and Paolo to meet up at one place but in different time.

I said to Sensui meet me there at 2 pm exact time and he never failed to be earlier than 2 so that would be alright.

I said to Rellane meet me there at 3 pm because I need to tell her something too.

I said to Paolo meet me at 4pm.

The location was where I comfortably call myself as a bruh girl or boyish girl.  The court where I usually play basketball and the court where I first saw Rellane with Paolo. I come here once and for all to make myself say the true feelings of mine to these people.  I felt nervous but smiled because tomorrow will make me feel more free.

I did not sleep after crying but calming myself by watching anime that were funny and that made me feel happy before I go to bed.

The day has come and I woke up very early 5 am in the morning. At first that shocked me but made me smile because I never woke up very early unless I am excited about something. I remembered that this was the final day of holding to these three people.

This day I will give them the truth they wanted to hear.  I swear tried to calm my excitement and start to workout then do some older sister duties and children duties before asking to go out and meet someone.

I am open to my family about everything,  they knew about Sensui And Rellane because they went here often but they don't knew that me and Paolo has a contact again.

I went exactly 2pm at the stage inside the basketball where I saw Sensui waving his hand on me and smiling wide.

I wore my basketball attire and I am in a bun while walking towards him.  I heard a call from my behind and it was..
..

I thought it was him but it was Rellane saying "Heyyyy,  Michelleee why do you want a meet up? " I stopped walking.

Im in the middle of the distance between the stage stairs and she just runs towards us.  "What a great idea really Rellane?" I gave her that look that made her stop running and walk half-way.

I sighed and look at Sensui.  "Sorry, But please stop courting me, It is a No"

Sensui was shocked and almost touched my shoulder but I stepped backward to go down at the stage and bows at him.  "Sensui,  I honestly tried to love you..." I heard Rellane stopped walking but also I heard someone was walking. 

My back was faced on Rellane and I am bowing in front of Sensui, "I don't know why at the end..  Even you are with me..  He is all I had been thinking about.  I tried everything..  I keep on fighting the idea of him and saying you are better but.. Honestly my mind wasn't at peace when I am with you. You are sweet and really a Romeo type that will do everything for his love.. But I am not your Juliet..  I am just Geovy..  This kind of Geovy. " I slowly looked at him with some tears on his eyes.

Sensui was about to go down when he saw me cried along with him.  "I am so sorry,  very very sorry" I sniffed and Rellane patted my back again. 

The eyes of sensui was sad but also was willing to fight that made me say the word sorry repeatedly.