Overture

His Letter to her.

I dont know what to do this moment. Im currently decluttering my closet which is a hard thing to do because i have lots of clothes when i was a senior highschool. I opened the memory drawer that i had for the whole junior and senior year memories. I kept drawings of my friends and letters.

Slowly, i read those letters again and made me smile but among them there is a pink letter. Pink letter that didnt make me smile but sad because it shows bitterness not sweetness.

It was the letter back then when i was more boyish than girlish type of a girl.  You get me?

Will we be happy again? I suddenly remembered the guy who wrote the letter.

To: GEOgraphy

In this moment i am going to tell you about something. I want to tell you that i've been always happy with our friendship before and those experiences are all ended. I accepted the fact that you love me as your friend and i love you too for that. I didnt know that Im falling in love with you but instead of telling it, i choose not to while you in other hand expresses it freely which i didnt reply back. I didnt respond to you because you keep asking me if im gay "Pao Bakla ka ba?". It hurts me most and i left your life not because i wanted to but because of the situation that we are in.

Friendhip is the most i wanted in a relationship status.Sorry If I leave you dont worry there will be always a second chance for you in my heart. Dont let this chance go to waste okay?

-SioPAO

I really cant understand if this letter is a confession letter about his love for me or just a sorry and make up letter.Why did i said that?  He ignored me and suddenly give me a box of strawberry flavor sweets with this letter.

Then If you wanted to know I tell you my story.

Once upon a time a boyish girl and a girlish boy meets at their classroom..