Chapter Three

He is sioPAO

Its been days since i last talked with Paolo and i saw him hugging all people except me. I just felt something wrong is happening to me.

Especially when he is talking to girls with a huge smile or grin on his face.

That moment we will be going to our class gym for our P.E. class. The gym happens to have a stage and a wide spaces for four or five sections. Imagine if something happens.

While we are preparing, my feet moves on its own while i was staring at his back. I honestly felt that i was blushing because i find myself giving him a back hug.

O.O my eyes are so wide like this and i made a statement so that im not be teased by everyone.

Well, everyone around here is quite busy so i should just hug him m-

Im red as a tomato if you can really tell and my heart races not because of being in love but being afraid of being teased.

"I-I just wanted to test if I can do that to you too, Y-You sometimes hug me even there are so many people and I-It's a greeting. Don't look at me. I will go to the comfort room. "

I entered the ladies room and washed my face. W-why are you missing him? He is just away just days not a week.

Im staring at myself and talking on my mind. That's why i hate being attached.

I tried to be busy that day to forget what just happened and calmed myself by breathing in and out several times then puts a smile before going to the venue again and see him.

For pete's sake, we where tasked to form into a group and he is also a member of my group.

We were paired and was pushed to acted like a parents of a child in that interpretative dance.

My classmates where definitely teasing us that we have a chemistry to be a couple.

We smiled at each other and laugh.

"I will not fall in love with this guy.. Dont worry" as i said that i gave a wide smile and he gives a smile too but not as wide as what i gave.

Okay? Did i just hurt his feelings? I immediately asked myself in silent. He seemed a little hurt.