°Covered in past°

Taehyung sitted on the bench while whining to himself each second, drinking from a champagne glass filled with orange juice. He sipped from it like it was the most expensive wine. His elbows were supported on his knees while his blue eyes shine at 8 p.m from the street lights. A lot of people passed by him and his vision become dizzy, the night that surrounded him doesn't help, it just hit him harder in the chest. Things keep going as he sits there like a dead body.

   Taehyung had no need or want to move back in his house. He may return to the usual bitter silence of the walls, and the vivid colors of the moonlight staring back at him throught the windows. That doesn't calm his heart or nerves, he is still confused by everything.

   Maybe the loneliness will make him realise something, the fact that it may be a better way of living. Perhaps, he need to get used to it, to engulf all the pain alone. He had everything in his hands, he loved the way it was, lonely like now, but why does it hurt so much now? Surely because at the time he open his eyes he saw Jungkook. It was a real habit and it's so hard to live like usual past. His mind should be occupied with his old self, a killer without a heart, because that's what he was born for, to kill only, love it's just a stupid bonus, more like useless if he's being honest.

   The whole situation felt high, he wanted to enjoy the taste of sweetness on his tongue but he couldn't, he was lost in his own mind. The world was crushing down and he could only drink the sadness away, no tears escaping because he's strong, he knows he can take all of this like blood running throught his veins when he's angry, a daily mood.

   His thumb stroked the glass gently while the wind ruffled his blonde hair, he sighed, unbothered by the weird stares the others gave him for a second when they pass "Why men have a bigger and more sexy ass than girls? I swear to God..."

   The man next to him glared cautiously at Taehyung while trying to ignore his stupid questions for 10 minutes. Guess he will never stop soon as Taehyung mumbled again quietly. He decided to know what's the matter of this teenager who drink juice and talk non sense with who knows who, it came out as a polite question "Sir, who are you talking to?"

   Taehyung looked around him for an answer and he met the man's eyes and heard it clearly, the other gulped by the intense stare and raised tone. He hated being ignored and also the change of subject he was interested into "Are you fucking deaf? It's so hard to make friends nowadays, I'm bad at that"

   Taehyung rubbed his face with boh hands before breaking the glass on the ground, he just burst stupidly.

   The stranger flinched and walked away without saying anything, he could be in danger by the teenager who looked drunked from nothing but not homeless in the same time, he may had a harsh day looking at his pissed off face.

   Taehyung leaned his back to the backrest, feeling the wood material annoying him a little, like every small thing today.

   Jungkook found out about his secret, it's not like a surprise, one day Taehyung wished to tell him about the whole gangster thing, but not in this way. He was crazy, hitting Jungkook's cheek in that club, but he isn't guilty somehow. Jungkook, that asshole, break his heart, and he will not escape alive from it, the pay back will bring justice to himself, more like wanting to hear clearly the answers, they didn't had time to discuss even back then, it was a fast turn out, both of them snapping, controlled by the anger and fear, not unusual at all.

   Perhaps Taehyung doesn't care about their memories together, once he's hurt it's all over, it's like never happened, the chemistry between them, so fresh and new for him. It was like a way of forgetting his bad side for a second or more, it bringed peace to him, like the small touches and round eyes that are so fixed on him everytime they spent time together. It was their world, now a war is left behind, and Taehyung will start it.