°Blood°

•Hey army😘😘Warning!This chapter is a little horror😂Enjoy it!😘

    Taehyung P.O.V

    This shit forced me to kiss him,he will pay for this,I'll torture him slowly,just wait,little bastard.Around him were four bodyguards,but didn't attacked me because the criminal said is everything alright,this idiot step right in my trap,is too easy.

  I feel disgusted by myself everytime I kiss my victims or flirt with them but I need to protect my identity,if not my life will be seriously in a big trouble,the persons around me too,especially in school,so I kill them silently,from their back.I know this will deserve the pain that I'll give them later,I smiled to myself devilish.

  After I broke the kiss I turn my view to Jungkook and...and he leave?!wtf,he looked hurt,but why?This is not my problem now,I pull the criminal by his wrist to an empty room from the club.

  I locked the door with the key and then I push him on the bed,I was on top of him "Mmm,bad boy,you'll regret you force me to kiss you".

  "WAIT,WHAT?W-WHAT YOU D-DO?"I started to pull out the handcuffs and tied his hands to the bed,above his head,and his legs too,he can't fight back because I have more force than a bitch like him,I train myself everytime.

  "YOU FUCKING SLUT!LET ME GO,NOW,OR YOU WILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH MY BODYGUARDS!"He already pisses me off,I get close to his face and I hold his neck very tight with my hand,looking straight in his eyes "Yes baby,Im a slut when it comes to kill shits like you,Im good at it,doesnt I?And I don't think your fucking bodyguards will give a fuck about you or even know I was the one who will kill you right now".

   "LEAVE ME, SLUT,YOU WILL PAY FO-"Geez he's too annoying,even if I want to hear him screaming in pain,I tied his mouth,maybe someone can hear him.

  "Shhh,it will hurts just a little...a little more"I laugh at myself like a maniac,almost fall off of the bed,Im so funny sometimes.

  I sit with my butt on his stomach and jump continuously up and down like a kid "Hahaha,look at your face,it hurts?is just the beginning",I jumped again but I stopped "You fucking shit,you are not comfortable and flexible!You dissapointed me".

Now I think I will cut him with my beautiful knife,I pull it from my pocket "Let's see how good is this,be proud,I'll test it on you for first time" I approach him,opened his mouth harshly "I think I'll punish your dirty mouth for kissing my precious lips"I cut his tongue slowly,my hand was covered with his blood that didn't stop.

  "Look,I'll stop if you say me to stop,seriously"I waited for him to say something but nothing "So you don't want to be free again?!Ok,I gived you a chance but you ignore it".

  I ripped his shirt off and look at my new "paper",I need to exercise my skills tought "Hmm,what to draw?I think a butterfly,because is cute and easy".I start to cut his stomach with my knife,after 10 minutes I looked proud of my new drawing "Wow,Im so good,see?I love this,is coloured in red,my favourite colour" he stare at me with pure fear,not able to say something,oh wait,because he can't,I laugh again and fall off the bed "Ouch,it huuurts,shit,I don't have luck everytime".

   What an end,I feel sad somehow...now I need to kill him with my new gun,is a silent one,let's see if is true.I took steps back,a long distance between me and the criminal, to test my precision "I think I still can shot right in the eye mhm,I hope you're happy that you are killed by a beauty like me and not another normal man who kill you easly only with a shot in your head,you slut,I prepared myself for you at my home so much,you should thank me"I smiled and then I shot him right in the eye and then in his heart,yasss right in the target,I never dissapoint me,good job Taehyungie,you're really talented,and the gun was really silent,I love it.

  I finished my bussiness here,from here is my gang's job,with documents and police,I just made the bloody action,my speciality.The room was filled with my art,only red in front of my eyes,this give me satisfaction everytime,this colour give me good vibes,I escaped this world from another killer.

Now Im hungry again,my stomach growls,it seems like a bowl of cereal don't work "Be quiet,we will be home together and eat a lot,I deserve it after all".I call Yoongi to announce that the mission is completed.

"Heyy sugar,I finish it"
"YOU FORGOT AGAIN YOUR SPECIAL EARPHONE,I CALLED BUT NO ANSWER,YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"
"Damn,you're so noisy,keep calm buddy,I have nothing,by the way do your job and made the club empty,I need to clean this room and threw the dead body from here"
"Okey,BUT NEVER DO THAT AGAIN,I WAS WORRIED AND I HOPE TH-"

   I close the phone and put it in my pocket,ughh I need to take a bath,my hands and clothes are covered with blood.This slut play hard to get,huh?Well this made me angry everytime,I wipped my mouth with my arm in disgust when that memory come in my mind.

  After 5 minutes the whole club was empty,Yoongi is very fast,like always,I think he killed that "bodyguards" because they saw me,I wanted to do it but he is more faster,huh.I cleaned the room and give the dead body to a member from my gang.

  "You know what to do with this trash,now get out of my face"I signal for him to leave,he looked scared at what I did with that body and then left the club fast,trembling.Pff,even my gang is scared of me,I don't know why,I mean what I did to this shit is my easy stage....

   They don't know what Im truly capable of ,yet

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

I hope this chapter doesn't traumatize you guys😂Thank you all for reading my book💜💜💜.

 • I hope this chapter doesn't traumatize you guys😂Thank you all for reading my book💜💜💜