°Excited°

Taehyung P.O.V

    I kissed his plump lips passionately,cupping his cheeks in my hand.Everytime I did this I discovered how much I love it,until now was just for the fact that Im grateful for saving my precious object but it become to not be like that when time passed.

  The kiss become more heated after our tongues touched eachother in sync with pure hunger, his soft moans vibrate in my mouth continuously,he didn't push me away.

  Jungkook's hand reached my neck,pulling me closer to deepen the kiss.My hand travel to his hoodie,unzipping it slowly and take it off,not broking the kiss ,even now.

    I could feel the hot skin when my fingers stroked his stomach,beneath the black t-shirt,making his way down to the crotch area,but Jungkook stopped me suddently.

   He mumble "stop" between the kiss and distance himself,blushing and trying to look at me "W-Why you did t-that?"

    I smirked "Because I do what I want with you"

  He panicked,shooking his head "No,T-Tae,friends d-don't do things like this,is not r-right,besides this...you don't love me,so Im c-confused"

  I lifted his chin up,being close to him "I know you like it,and what a surprise!"I said sarcastically "I love you too,so don't fucking stop me again"

    Jungkook remained shocked,trying to reach his words"B-But it can't be true..."

  "Well,this is the truth,I know you love me already,and I feel the same for you!"I said sternly and then attacking his lips again,until he broke it after few seconds "No!I-I don't deserve it...is too m-much for me,just let me go"he looked with teary eyes at me.

  "Good joke"I was still next to him,our noses almost touched"DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO REJECT ME AGAIN,I WARN YOU"I said shouting and placed him,he lay now with his head on the pillow,a scared expression appeared by my sudden action.

  He gulped,trembling "A-Are you crazy?!Y-You don't r-realise what you do right now..."

  After this he tried to get up from the bed but I pushed him back harshly.I sit with my ass on his crotch area,my knees were wrapped tight around his hips.

    "If Im crazy?haha,you know better,bunny.By the way,you can't escape from me now,see?"I said laughing and bounce on him.

  "Ahh...nhh,s-stop"he bit his lower lip in order to not escape another sound,I could feel how hard he get because of me.

   My body was leaned to his chest with my hands wrapped around his neck,like a trap,I was facing him,with my soft hair toucing his forehead "Ohh,someone is hard for daddy I see.You're in my cage now,bunny,I'll play with you,will be fun"

   I breath around his neck,licking it slowly to tease him and then I kiss his jawline,making him moan again,then I distanced my body that wasn't pressed on his anymore.

  "My little bunny can't resist me"I said licking my lips,looking with lust,Jungkook just groan and sweat,staying like a statue in bed.

   My pants become painful already by the tightness,my dick was already hard because of him.

  "Mmnh...Im g-going crazy"I said touching my dick with my hand and tilt my head back from pleasure,I never get turned on by someone.

  Then I rubbed my ass on his dick that was covered with the material while I was still masturbating myself,sitting on him,with my pants on.

  "Shit-...T-Tae..mmm"he tried to stop himself from moaning,I can see he liked it "You enjoy the show,isn't it,slut?!"

   He nodded shyly,looking away,only you can made me like this,is your fault.

  "Is time to undress the baby"I said devilish "Let's see how you look naked"

  "What?!No,p-please"he said panicking.

   "Your words are inutile,so you better shut up"I said backing off a little and unzip his pants slowly with my teeth,looking like a predator at Jungkook while doing that.

  I take off his pants with my hands,his dick was now spreading free,I lick my lips at the view of this and at the delicious thighs that he have.Jungkook only look scared and shy to me,not daring to say something.

  My body was now pressed against him again,kissing his little lips hungrily,is too tasty,I never get bored of it.