°Reunion°

Taehyung P.O.V

    I just sit on the couch with a glass in my hand,staring blankly on the walls like I did these whole damn days.

   The whole living room looks like suffocating me,nothing is good like it was,I'm lost in myself and confused.

    The last time Jungkook was cold,so cold that I could sense his distance.I behaved bad screaming at him that day when I was jealous but he just go away before I explained something.

    Beside this he wasn't at school either,is not his usual habit to miss the school like I do,so something is surely wrong.

   I can't even talk with him when he is not around me.

   When i tried to made peace with him and discuss our problems he just...run away,like he don't care about us.

    I tighten the grip,almost breaking the cup in my hand as my eyes become dark,in confusion and anger.

   That sexy idiot should have a good reason to ignore me so much time.I can't handle his absence anymore,I gave him time to calm his thoughts but I see that nothing change at all,he don't return in my arms.

    If this is how you play,Jeon Jungkook,then you're dead.

   "Ewww"I wipped my mouth disgusted at the taste of beer that travel my throat.

   Who the fuck like this?And why I drink it if I don't like it?

    Also I shouldn't get drunk either, never.I behave crazy only in normal state,if Im drunk in my whole world I'll kill innocent people that piss me off in a second and that will not be good for me,mhm.I don't risk anything.

    It made me wash my mouth with soap and water until the taste is gone forever.

    The glass met the floor when I threw it harshly,broking in pieces "This is what you deserve"I mumbled,satisfied of what I did and go to the fridge,taking apple juice.

   "Yep,much better"I giggled happily and close the fridge's door,drinking from bottle and sit down on the couch again,I mean I don't have something else to do anyway...

   Wait,Taehyung,why the fuck you stay like that?!You need to collect your man back for God's sake.If not,the things will remain the same forever,I don't want that.

  " Hmm..."I tap my chin with my index finger,looking up like the answer will come from the sky,with a frown.

   I should put my slaves from the gang to steal him forcefully from Jungkook's house and take him here,resulting a severe punishment?

   No,what the fuck,that's insane and stupid, I'll drag him by myself,I smiled devilish,impatient to do that.

   Exactly when I get up from the comfy couch and finished the drink a call from my phone was heard,intrerrupting my happy and short moment,so I sigh.

    I thought is Jungkook,I'm waiting for some replies at my obsessive calls and messages like ages, but it wasn't him.

    "Who is?"I said with a sternly tone because my mood was bad.
   "I'm Yoongi,stupid ass,what's wrong?Don't dare to end the call"wow,he read my mind.
   "Fine,and I'm so fucking happy you know that?Life is very beautiful and full with rainbows everywhere"I said excited.
   "So you're not.Anyway,you need to visit our gang's place because you missed a lot here.Your desk need to be organized and-" blah blah blah,that's all I heard,my mind stopped functionated "...and that's it.Hey,you listen to me?!"
   "Nope"
   "You made me regret calling you again,but who else will call you if not me.The other's can't"
   "Pussies"
   "Shut up,you're the problem here"
   "Okey"
   "Where I was...oh yes,you need to come urgent here,we have an important mission again too"
   "Aww to be honest I missed it,I'll arrive there then,bye"
   "B-"