°Stolen°

"Taehyung, don't go" the younger said more like a whisper, wanting to reach Taehyung's hand.

   Jungkook just stared dumbly at Taehyung without doing anything, he can't move a single muscle as his steps to the door become louder and painful. Taehyung will be gone right now after he did a false promise seconds ago.

   Not like Jungkook trusted him at all, but damn, that lips he yearned for a long time trapped his vision, his eyes were locked at them. He was a nervous mess, good that Taehyung turned his back at him to not see the shy blush on his cheeks, the burn left from the anger as well. Yes, Taehyung came here to made peace with the younger, but also to ditch him down, is this the second end? It hurts more and more as day pass and the way Taehyung looks at him with that cold glare.

   This scenario wasn't swallowed well by Jungkook, beside this intense love he felt broken as well. Taehyung was a player, faking a promise surely just to check Jungkook's loyalty and love for him. Now the gangster is well informed of what to do next, and that's troubles, lots of. Jungkook was always a good boy, never creating conflicts around, but now he's the one who created a huge mistake. He will never forgive himself, let's not say Taehyung.

   The last words of Taehyung hitted him and he hate how true they are. He is more angry because he's the one who cause it and hide like a bunny in the bushes. Nothing will solve that way, of course. He's a coward and his lips are still glued, not saying anything that may return their old relationship. The fear of Taehyung is building up, Jungkook sweated and winced, still from the way Taehyung made his entrance in his house, pinning him down and almost breaking his bones like he's some sort of criminal. He felt like a total stranger.

   Maybe the separation is better, maybe Jungkook deserve someone better, hell, he doesn't know anymore. It was always a toxic relationship? It's blury the way heaven may look like a hell, love can play tricks on his vulnerable heart. To repair something that is already destroyed cause you harm, isn't so endearing. It's so invisible and the question remain for the next set of scenes to prove their point.

   Jungkook was safe beside Taehyung, always, and he could just inhale air deeply in his lungs to calm himself down. How lost he is from the older's presence, his harsh touches still linger here, as well with soft lips pressed on his.

   Taehyung will be now gone to Jingso, will he ever return to him after that? Will be good to tell him the secret? Will he try to kill Jungkook after that? Damn, he doesn't know the future.

   All he know is that Taehyung left the house, hurrying like his questions were the most important things. It left Jungkook sitting on the floor, his back supported by the wall. His head was leaned back, closing his eyes in order to act like nothing happened. It's useless, his life's priority left, the person he loved the most left. Jungkook laughed bitterly with choked sobs, his eyebrows were furrowed and trembling lips.

   That damn idiot should be staying in his arms instead after Jungkook would tell him all the secrets that could reborn himself in a negative image. The older will truly hate him after the conversation with Jingso. He had hopes that maybe Jingso will not let out harsh words or versatile answers.

   Tears left from his eyes while the silence is still here, like an abyss, but somehow he find himself thinking about Taehyung. He shouldn't, he will wait patiently for what's next, even if that's good or bad. Maybe he push his limits too much hating himself, he started to forgive that mistakes first before talking to Taehyung. Fuck, he is sure Taehyung will return, now or never.

   His cheeks were cold after tears drown him whole at the ground, he must look pathetic now. Jungkook's identity was nowhere to be found, he transformed in something he don't want, a monster, just like Taehyung, he thought.