°Precious°

Taehyung P.O.V

     I ...I couldn't believe what was happening in front of my eyes,Jungkook was beat up on the ground,pain readed on his face and that two idiots from our class,this made me think instantly to the fact that they hurt him,no suspicious,but why?!

  I glare at them and in one second they dissapear from my eyes,now I run fast to Jungkook and place him more comfortable,because he was laying on the cold floor,not moving.

My expression changed drastically when I heard why he was beat,he...he don't steal my necklace,he protect it,it fall off from my pocket when I entered in class,I was so wrong all this time.

  If-If this was break I-I don't know how I would react,I will be dead inside for real.J-Jungkook save it...even that I said hurtful words to him,he must been very sad.

  My eyes couldn't stare anywhere else,only at the boy in front of me,his bad condition made me soft...when I touched his red cheeks it felt good,my skin was melted instantly at the sensation.

  A fire pierced my soul immediately at the realisation of what he did for me and the view of his little lips that call me.My body moved by his own,I didn't even realize that it controls me.

  I can clearly see that I was his first kiss,but his mouth drove me crazy,it made me eat his soft lips when they moved in synchron with mine.

  We broke the kiss and I watch satisfied how messy was Jungkook's hair and how swollen were his pink lips.Shit,what the fuck I just did?!these...are not feelings,mhm,this can't be,I was grateful for what he did for me,it means a lot.I pleasured him as a "thank you" ,maybe I can accept his presence beside me after all...

  "Look,d-don't take this kiss seriously...I did it just because you protected my necklace,understand?I just got a little carried away "I don't think he feel something for me,he is just shy and that's why he didn't stop me,and who can love me anyway?!Im a little crazy so I don't except too much from others.

  He nodded slowly with his red cheeks.I pull him by his wrist to the medical centre from University,putting his hand to my shoulder because he can't walk good right now.I placed him on the bed while the doctor look at him.

  "Okey,Jungkook,I will leave you now,take care,I need to resolve something".I prepared to go but he stopped me with his hand,looking at the ground "Umm...so you can be friend with me,please?"I was surprised by his sudden phrase,he still want to be friend with me?This bunny really don't give up,he deserve it after fighting for me.

  "Y-yes,see you later"I was shocked when he showed me a bright smile,looking instantly at me,Im not used to it because everytime I saw him with a sad expression,loneliness is present in his life too,like in mine,but the difference is that I loved it.

  Aham,now I need to take care of that bastards,they have luck Jungkook was there,I don't want him to see my true form,and that they almost destroyed my necklace made my blood boil in me,fucking idiots.My warm stare dissapeared instantly,that it was just for few minutes,nobody can't take away my coldness from me,never!
    I think I need to call Yoongi,he can help me,like everytime.

   Heyy sugar,I want your help.
   What?!Don't tell me you already kill someone!
   You really think Im going crazy this easily?!
   Yes
   Whatever,after school ends and everybody left the classes I want you to talk with few members from the gang to made two shits:Ryung and Kion to go to the bathroom,like an accident happened there
   What you want to do??
   Oh c'mon,I will not kill them...
   Yea sure
   Seriously you idiot,I don't do that,even if I want sooo bad tought,I kill only when they create grave cases,send me message when they arrive in the location (also if they succeeded to break my necklace I would really break their bones only with my hands)
   But what happe-

   I close my phone and stay on a bench from University,waiting the moment for revenge,my legs trembling from impatience "Ahhh,fucking time,pass faster!"

  The members from my gang are just my slaves that do what I want,they obey me everytime because they are scared by my personality and Im their leader,sometimes I scare myself too,I can't control me anymore when the anger corrupt every piece of my soul.

  Suddenly my mind was filled with what happened with Jungkook,oh no,not again,I want to erase that,I can't accept what I did,there was no feelings,I was overwhelmed by happiness that my necklace was alright and Im so grateful to Jungkook.

  I took it out of my pocket and stare at how beautiful is,my hand was holding it tight,a smile appearing on my face "I thought I lose you forever..."

  Thank you Jungkook,you're precious to me,exactly the same as this symbol of my existence,you saved me

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

    ♤Heyy army,I hope you like this chapter😍😍Thank you for supporting my books😊.Sometimes I don't like my chapters,I don't know why 😑.

Sometimes I don't like my chapters,I don't know why 😑