°Someone else°

Warning!Bloody scene!

   Taehyung P.O.V

  I pulled him to the vip room where all were staring at me hungrily when we stepped inside,wanting to fuck me in every second .All want a part of me after all,but nobody could achieve it.

  Gangbang hoes?Such a kinky sluts we have here huh.

   A smirk was plastered on my face as I couldn't wait to kill them first,to not fight back first,the weak pawn remaining for the end.

    My hand traveled the bodyguards's chests as I licked my top lip continuously and moving hot with my waist like a cat walk next to them.They just shivered under my touch while my blood boil in me from impatience.

    I was so close that I felt each one's breath,they remained hypnotized complitely...until I pulled out my favourite gun,shoting their heads that was my target,to die instantly.

    A lot of blood was flowing out from their foreheads,of course the centre was obviously hitted because I'm a pro at this.Is so good seeing my mark with a circle from the bullet,until they fall on the ground lifeless,surrounded by their own blood and with no pulse.

    "Hahah,I got you bitches,one versus 4,a bloody gangbang how you want"I laughed hard,tears forming in my eyes as my mouth hurted for real.

    "Who the f-fuck are you?"he trembled in pure fear,shocked by everything,all happened so fast in front of his eyes.

   "Aww,you're so helpless without your pretty bodyguards,sadly they're dead now,not like you care though"I smiled fondly,taking steps to him more and more while he stepped back.

   I laugh as his back touched the wall,the limit restricting his movements,no way to escape.This shit can't even fight back.

    I had a vision of a psychopath who want to see more and more blood,I needed to feed.

   My Jungkook...he stole my sanity with him,and together with it,my heart,he just go away easily.I'm so angry right now that I can relieve myself killing thousands of criminals with my bare hands.

   I traveled my hands to his pockets slowly,enjoying his heavy breathing that escape from his mouth "Ini mini mani mo  -ney,look at these wow,they will not save your life now,karma is a bitch you know?"I let the money falling on the bloody floor,like they meant nothing for me.

   "L-Let me go...I-I'll give you what you want,how many m-money you want,I b-beg you"he stuttered franatically and his body couldn't stand normal at all.

    "All I want?You're so kind with me"I tap his nose amused,he's pretty cute"I want your body lifeless,can you give me that?"I stared at him with big eyes.

   He started to say something when I blocked his words with my hand and leaning my ear to his covered mouth,nodding my head happily,that's what I wanted to hear "Yes?!Thank you!"

    I moved my hand,wipping it on my tight black pants disgusted as I grabbed harshly his neck and then a chair.My prey was threw,forced to sit down on the chair,in the centre of the almost dark room,paralyzed.

   I used the sheet from the bed to tie his body and legs on the chair very tight and on his mouth a long pieces of cloth from my pocket.He mumbled some words that I couldn't understand beneath the material,with widen eyes while moving his body like crazy to escape.

   I maded myself comfortable on his thighs with my legs around his waist.I love when the last words they hear in this life are from me,I feel so special,it warm my cold heart.