°Love°

Taehyung P.O.V

  I looked at his scared expression,his body was trembling hard,I distanced a little from his ear,my hands reached his t-shirt.

   "Mmm,let's take this off now"I lick my lips at the view of his abs and milky skin,he was totally naked in front of my eyes.

   "Shit,bunny look hot,how I expected"I said rolling my hips again,feeling his hard dick pressed on my ass.

    Jungkook blush,closing his eyes "Aww,no need to be shy"I cupped his cheek with my hand "Will be fun fucking you,you want to miss this view?"

   He bit his lower lip,opening his eyes to look at me and gulp "I c-can't do this,p-please let me go..."

   I whispered in his ear"Sorry,I accept only when you beg me to fuck you more rough,like the needy boy you are"

   I need him to feel excited,without being ashamed,so I placed few kisses on his stomach,while my hands squeeze his thighs, making him flinch a little.

  My head was facing his dick,I lick it slowly from the bottom to the top,the taste of it make me crazy "Mmm,delicious"

  Jungkook looked at me with lust,moaning softly,his sounds are music to my ears.

   I take it whole into my mouth till the tip touch my throat,making me gag,while I looked straight at his eyes and at his pleasure expression that turn me on.

   He had sweat all over his body,breathing havily "Ahh...fuck,T-Tae-...mm"

  I still sucked his dick harshly,swirling my tongue around the tip of it,I gagged few times.Jungkook gripped my hair with his hand,moaning hard and forcing me to take it deeper again.

   I loved the feeling of his fingers in my hair,it pleasure me more,encouraging to continue like that.

  He whined impatiently,wanting more,moving his hips up and down,fucking my mouth repeatedly.

  "Y-Yes,Tae..mm"he licked his lips and then tilt his head back from pleasure.

  I distanced my head from his dick,lefting saliva all over it,my mouth was totally wet because of it too.

    He groan impatiently with pleading eyes so I get closer to his face,kissing his jawline.

   "Why d-did you stopped?"he said with a sad and desperate tone.

  "We didn't stop here,slut,I don't want you to release yet"I sit next to him,looking with pure lust at his messy look,putting my fingers around his lips "Suck them"

   He nodded shyly and then three of my fingers were inside his wet mouth,I could feel his tongue that touch every finger sensualy and sucking them.

   My eyes were fixed only at his face,biting my lips,being impatient already.

   After they were covered enough with his saliva I pull them out and then were traveled to his entrance.

   He whined in pain when my fingers were inside him,scretching his walls "Shit,is so tight,Im gonna destroy you later"I said licking his left cheek and then biting his neck.

   I fast the pace,abusing his hole,Jungkook only breath havily,holding thight my t-shirt "Mm...Taehyung..it h-hurts and...it feels strange"

  "Shh,don't cry like a baby,you will beg me later to be rough"

  "Y-Your fingers are s-so long...mmmh,it feels good"he arched his back in pleasure,moaning softly.

  I can't lie,this turn me on too,the sensation of his my fingers that are clenched by his tightness.

  I smirked and then I sit on my knees to the left side of his neck,putting my dick on Jungkook's lips and then moving my hips a little.

   The feeling of his soft and plump lips on my skin was like in heaven "Ahh...eat my dick like you eat food,bunny,I know you have a big and dirty mouth"

  "But I never did th-"

  "I don't care,you did it now!"I said sternly,he only nodded shyly and start kissing the tip of it.

 Lewd sounds were heard from him   when he licked and then suck the whole lenght into his mouth,my tip reaching his throat while he still lay on the bed.