°Together°

Taehyung P.O.V

   I couldn't sleep,it passed some minutes and I wake up with the same view of Jungkook's back,hmm maybe he is awake too,let's find,I said smirking devilish.

   Im bored so I need company anyway.

    My ear was very close to his ear,around the neck "HEY JUNGKOOK, YOU SLEEP?!"I shouted,shooking him.

  He flinched suddenly,breathing havily and his body was trembling.

    "What-What happened?!"he said with a concern tone,turning back his head a little.

  "Nothing,I though you slept"

  "Oh my god...don't ever scare me like this...and yes,I slept until you shouted in my ear"he said with a pissed off tone,rolling his eyes.

   "Mmh,little bunny is angry,by the way you remained naked from last time"I smirked and then tease him.

  My tongue travel his neck slowly,he still stayed in his position,not turning back to me and moaning softly by my action.

   "I-I forgot that...I'll wear clothes now"he said getting up but I stopped him.

  "No,you remain like this,you're hot and I can touch your skin"I said squeezing his ass and then my hand was behind his arm,touching gently his abs.

  "Tae-...let m-me sleep,Im tired,by the way, why you was awake?"I can say he was worried about me...

  "Just thoughts..."Im just scared to not lose you,Jungkook...

    He hummed in response,
"Try to sleep,I can't stay awake with you now"

    I smirked,moving my hand to his right nipple and play with it "Then I'll made you awake with me too,bunny,because Im bored alone,and is your fault you excite me"

   "Mmh...pl-please leave me alone,you already want that again?"

    "I think you already know the answer,don't be surprised"I said biting his ear and then lick it.

    I realised how my dick was growing bigger at the feeling of his hot and soft skin behind me,especially his sexy ass pressed on me.

  "Your back looks good,I think Im gonna fuck you in this position"I said rubbing my dick on his ass,he gulp,shooking his head "Please n-no,m-my ass hurts"

    I ignored the fact that he disobey,he can't tell me what to do "This doesn't mean you didn't liked it last time,I know you want more"

    "N-No" Jungkook said hesitantly after few seconds.

    I placed my dick around his entrance and then push it harshly without warning,receiving painful sounds from Jungkook that made my blood boil me,how much I love these sounds.

    "Ouch!It hurts...s-stop"he whined holding tight the pillow from his head,I didn't prepared him after all.

  "Ahh...you're so tight and it feels too good,I can fuck you all day,bunny"it was too hot inside him,and the blanket that covered us didn't help at all,my whole body was sweating in exctasy.

    I placed my head on his ear,wanting to hear him screaming in pleasure for me"I want your beautiful sounds,slut,don't try to hide them or you will be more punished"

    My hips started to move more faster and lewd sounds escaping from us in the empty room "TA-TAEHYUNG...MMHN,I WILL BE A GOOD BOY FOR YOU-AHH"

   " What it is?You love it,right?You want me to fuck you every minute,slut"

  I rolled my hips,feeling his whole inside with my dick,making Jungkook cry and whined in pleasure "IS-IS SO DEEP...F-FUCK,TAEHYUNG..MMMH"

   My hand moved from his nipple,now it was very tight around his neck,I whispered seductively right  into his ear "Beg for my dick,I know your naughty hole want faster,now!"I said licking and kissing his jawline, then my tongue traveled to his neck,my soft hair touching his cheek.