°With you°

Taehyung P.O.V

    When I heard Jungkook saying that my house looks beautiful my heart aches for a moment,is like a wave a dissapointment,even that is a compliment,my expectation was right,he will be very glad to have a rich person like me as a friend.

  Now I remained in my angry mood because of that idiots who fucked in my couch,I mean they just kissed but I felt it in other way.

  Jungkook stay on his little couch,playing with his fingers,he act so innocent but in reality is an annoying bastard who don't give up.

  It was an awkward silence in the living room,he wanted to stay here with me,I was surprised though by his sudden protest,why to stay with a human like me?!I try to be as normal as I can around him,I'll never show him my monster side,he will leave me for sure...

  The silence was break by Jungkook's voice "Umm...why you don't open the TV?"
    "Oh,that?Because I don't need it,everytime I look at the black screen"he couldn't even reply this for few minutes.

  "Aaa...then why you buy it?
    "Why not?Is like an ornament"he looks surprised at my answer and didn't reply anymore.
    "You wanted to stay here so don't expect me to talk with you,I don't like it"

  "But you're right,Tae,is my fault,I wanted to stay here with you and I'll made you happy,we can discuss everything"he said with a serious tone looking at me.

  I sigh "I think you have better things to do at your home than to stay with a cold bitch like me,beside this I love being alone here so you can leave,I won't be mad at you"he looked at me scared,getting up for his couch and hugging my leg very tight,shit,he do that again "Nooo,my home is boring,I have nobody,only you,pleaseee Tae"

   His words made me sad somehow,he really wanted a person to stay with,he's opposite of me "OKEY,JUST LET MY LEG BREATH AND DON'T EMBARRASS YOURSELF AGAIN,JESUS"he showed me his bunny smile and giggle happily,this kid I swear,he's more crazy that I think,if I was him I didn't even look at me...

  "The only reason that you're friend with me is that I owe you a lot for saving my precious object,don't think in other way,why the fuck you're not mad by this fact?"

"I don't care,I'll never give up on you anyway"these words made me feel strange somehow...

  He discovered my blank expression and shook me "Tae,you're okey?"I flinched and put his hands away from me "Don't ever touch me again!"

   He looks strange at me and nodded "Im sorry,I should thank you for let me stay in your home but all I did was to made you mad"Jungkook said with teary eyes.

  "Tsk,forget it,let's go in my room,I need to show you something"he regain his happy expression in one second,he really change his mood fast with me,I can't understand his crazy mind.

  Jungkook follow me upstairs,after many rooms we arrived at mine,it was a spacious one with a lot of stupid and different things in them,but I have some in my house that will scare him to death.

  He take few steps inside"Woow,I love your room,is so clean,mine is very messy"

  "Well,it doesn't surprise me"he looked at me with an angry face at my reply.
   "You know,this angry mood doesn't suit with your bunny face"Jungkook pouted like a kid and blush,his cheeks were red.

  "Little tomatoe"I said in a teasing tone looking straight at him,he blushed even more and lay instantly on my bed with the face on my pillow "Shut up".

  I forgot the fact that I kill everyone who touch my objects without my permission because he looked too cute and I like torturing him.

   Now I put myself next to him,whispering in his ear "Who give you permission to touch what's only mine?"he begin shaking,pulling his face out of the pillow and looking with a scared expression at me "O-Oh my God,I f-forgot,Im s-so rude,sorry".

   After this he get up and stay with his ass on the floor,still blushing,I licked my lips satisfied and sit with him too,I tried to stop his face that burning,it was enough "Hey,I'll show you what I wanted to"

   I open my 2nd closet and take few puzzles from the infinite that I have,Jungkook looked enthusiastic when he saw them,he is a kid after all "Yesss,I love puzzles!I never think you will have games"

  "What?You made me a cold bastard?!I have a heart, you know?These puzzles are my life"

  "Noo,no,i-it wasn't mean like t-that,I just didn't expect this a-and ...yeah,you're cold"

   After this I start laughing hard,laying on the floor,trying to reach my words after 3 minutes "F-Finally you r-realise,you're too funny"I said breathing havily.

  "You have a lot of puzzles,Tae..."after this he was lost in his world,after few seconds he shouted instantly "Wait,don't tell me we will made a puzzle together,it is true?!"Jungkook said staring at me shocked,waiting for an answer "Why not?"

   He clapped his hands happily,trying to hug me but he stopped remembering that I don't like that,he did the right choice.

   I opened a puzzle and we shared the pieces,I looked at him,realising that he never stopped smiling,why is he so happy?is only a damn game for bored people like me.

   While we do this Jungkook start to talk,scratching his neck nervously "I-Im sorry I begin this s-subject...but you still have that b-boyfriend?I-Im just curious"I wish I can tell him the truth,but I really can't.

  "Umm,no,we broke up"yea,he is dead right now,I played with my little boyfriend until I kill him,after this I lay again on the floor laughing hard with my arms around my stomach,I couldn't control myself.

  He looked at me with concern"Why are you laughing?you should be sad"
Awesome,now he think Im a fuckboy,I facepalm and stay in my normal position again "I just remembered something funny,don't worry,and that boyfriend cheated on me so Im not mad"I put my hand to the mouth,trying to not laugh again like a maniac.

  "Oh,I-Im sorry for you..."he was staring at the floor with the puzzle pieces in his hand,the silence filled the room so I decided to know the truth from all his "worry for me" mood.

  "Jungkook,tell me the truth....you are friend with me because Im rich?"he change his staring instantly to me,almost crying "W-What?!Of course not!I n-never saw you in this way,you think that because I said you're house is beautiful earlier and that I don't give up?"I nodded slowly.

  "Noo,is because you helped me in that day and care for me when nobody does...I want you to have trust in me....you're...the best friend...that I could have..."he looked shyly at the floor.

    In the next seconds my heart was beating more faster

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

    ● Hey army,I hope you like this chapter,I can't post so fast because I need to think a lot about the future in my story and I rip my brain 🙃Thank you all for supporting my book! 💜