°Still empty°

Heyy army😘I updated too fast again😂😂I CAN'T CONTROL MY IMAGINATION,and Im bored like always so myea.Love you all💜.

Love you all💜

   Taehyung P.O.V

   I wipped my tears away when I heard the knock on the door,they must be here so I don't want to see me crying like a baby.

   The puzzle remained on the floor and I went to open the door to let them enter "Ooo hello partners,I feel like I didn't see you guys in years".

  "Hey Tae"Jimin said waving at me happily.
  "Taehyung,you saw us 3 days ago"Yoongi said with a "wtf" face.

   "Seriously?The time passes so faaast,I can't believe this"I laugh to myself.We lay on the couch,my eyes focused on the pizza,mmm look so delicious.I took already 3 slices and ate them.

   "Tae,don't eat it all,we want too!"Jimin said with a sad expression pointed at the pizza.
"Well,Im hungry so I won't hehe"

   "Leave that pizza, already you fat pig,or I'll kill you!"Yoongi said,taking the pizza away from me.
   "Im not fat,Im sexy,just so know"I said showing him my tongue.

   "Myea,childish,anyway,I know you will start the University with us and I want to beg you to not tell anyone you're a gangster,don't trust them.We need to keep this a secret or we will have big problems".

   " I don't like to meet people anyway,only to play with them,I can keep this a secret,duuh"

    "I don't think so,have you forgotten when we were in school you almost beat up a boy who pushed you and didn't say sorry"Jimin said looking at me with a "I don't trust you" face.

    "Oh,c'mon,he was RUDE,and I almost lost my drink from my hand!Ok,ok,I promise I will be a good boy"I said smiling to them but I was thinking something else"Of course I will be a good boy, if people don't piss me off".

   "We have trust in you,Taehyung"Yoongi said glaring at me like he know I lied.Maybe I really need to try to calm myself,I don't want them hurt because of me,they are the only persons that are with me,even if they're idiots I care about them.

   "Trust me,Yoongi,I'll try to control myself"He looked at me shocked,Jimin too,they didn't except that from me,I know that because everytime when I said something I do the opossite,but this time it is really true.

    "Don't forget abour our cases,we can't forget our missions,we focus only to our priority:kill".

    "Of course little sugar,this is what I live for"he looked angry at me "Stop fucking call me like that!".

   "You can't stop me,Im your leader haha,so you accept what I said"I smiled to tease him.
   "I don't care who you are!and Jimin,stop laughing".
   "I-I can't,you two are too f-funny,I-"he said almost falling off the couch from laughing too much.

   "See ,Yoongi?Be positive like your cute boyfriend"I saw instantly how he blushed and look away.

   "Im so done with you!And don't call him cute,only I can say that you little idiot,c'mon Jimin,let's go home,we discussed everything with him"Yoongi said pulling Jimin by his wrist.

   "You two leaving already?You are leaving me alone??"I said making the puppy eyes "You didn't even eat pizza".
   "Im done with you so we leave now".

   "Aaah,I understand,you two want to fuck,then you have permission to go,bye cuties"I waved at them while Jimin remain like a statue and Yoongi harshly closed the door,I think I said too much.

   They didn't even say goodbye,how rude,wait...I think I was the one who was rude first...in that case, I forgive them.They left so fast that the rest of pizza still remained on the table,good job,Taehyungie.I'll annoy Yoongi again next time when he buys food.

   I smiled proudly at what I did and ate the pizza.I can buy infinite of these but is more satisfying when is obtained from someone else.

  "Holy Shit!I forgot my beautiful puzzle,I need to resolve it!"I go fast to the floor on my knees and resolve it,it took me 2 hours.Hiuu,finally,I can sleep peacefully now,but first...bathroom.

   I enter in the bathroom and let the hot water flow in the bathtub until it fills it up.I undressed and entered in,I love taking a bath,it clears my mind and makes me feel relaxed .I lean my whole body and tilt my head back,I look at my hands and stare at them blankly

I have all I want but....why does my heart feel so empty everytime?

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

   ~ I hope you like this boring chapter.😘😘Don't worry guys,Jungkook will appear finally in next chapter😍.VKOOK💜

VKOOK💜