°New member°

Jungkook P.O.V

   I spend long time with T-Taehyung!It was so amazing,my dream come true finally,Im surprised he let me remain,even a night...in his bed!

  I blushed hard at this thought,shooking my head,we did nothing...pervert,Im like a fangirl right now, but it was so good to sleep with him,his warmth is very addictive for my heart,is like I made him happy again,I could feel his cold heart that was hurt because of something,but I don't mind,I'll made him mine one day,he is too perfect for my eyes.

   He even accepted my friendship after I confessed my feelings...also Im so dumb,I almost ruined my chance to be around him again,that would be devastating for me... surely.My sentiments for him couldn't stay away,trapped in my heart long time,he attract me,especially when Im so close to him,is like my body scream for his touch.

  I waved and say goodbye to him,I walked only few metres away from his house and I already feel a pain in my heart because I was used with Taehyung with all the time that we spent together.

   My thoughts were intrerrupted when I bumped into someone,I panicked for a second but it was just Yoongi.I scratched my neck awkwardly looking at him "Oh,hello Yoongi",then he showed me his gummy smile "Heyy Jungkook,what are you doing around his house?"he said worried and pointing at it.

  I hummed and sigh,wanted to change the subject or avoid the question but that would be very rude from me,he's Taehyung's best friend so I can't hide something,I don't think is a problem because we didn't even do something...naughty in that moment.

   "I was just in his house from yesterday and-"I was cutting off by his sudden flinch,he put his hands on my arms,shooking me "Holy shit!Are you alright?He let you starve in a room or do something?!I though he kick you too yesterday,Oh my god,you're okey?!"

   Why he react like that everytime?I can't understand,Taehyung is too kind for hurting someone, especially me,I pushed gentle his arms and calm him "No,Yoongi,he did nothing to me,don't worry"I said smiling.

   He sigh in relief,wipping the sweat from his forehead "Hiuu,thank god that damn idiot don't do stupid things again...he can kill you so be cautious next time"

    "WHAT?"I shouted instantly,I don't believe that.
   "Keep calm,I just joked"he said in a serious tone,I don't think is a joke,they hide something from me for sure,I need to find out soon,Yoongi and Jimin act very strange,they see Taehyung like a big danger.

   "So what happened that you remained at his house?Im surprised he let you in,he stay with me and Jimin maximum 4 hours in a place,then he go crazy and remain alone"I started to blush hard at few flashbacks that are showed in my mind  "Ummm...I just stayed with him and...sleep together"

  "Oh okey...WAIT,WHAT THE FUCK?!ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T SLEP AT THE FLOOR AND DREAM THIS?"he said looking at me like I was crazy,I knew he will react bad,I was still blushing,trying to speak properly with him "N-Not in that w-way...w-we just slept"

  "I trust you Kookie,don't worry"he get close to me,whispering in my ear "You must be very important to him,take care of Taehyung,please"and then he go to his house.I remained paralyzed at his words,I don't think Im special for him,is just that I don't let him kick me out of his life,thats it,but I'll keep that in mind,Yoongi,I said to myself smiling and walking away.

   Taehyung P.O.V

  I was still on my knees,trying to regain myself again,after 5 minutes a knock on my door was heard so I needed to act like nothing bother me.

  I opened the door,revealing a serious Yoongi,what the fuck he want now?"Hey Taehyung"

  "What I did this time?I was a good boy,just to know,so I don't have time for your shit,bye bye"I said pouting and closed the door but his foot blocked the last space and then he opened it "No,you dumbass,don't be fucking rude and let me enter already"

   "You must be in bed with Jimin at this time so what made you leave your boyfriend alone?"I said laughing and then he hit my arm "Shut up"hmm,so I did nothing bad,that's good.

   Yoongi entered and sit on the long couch,poing at the seat next to him "We need to discuss something"

   I did how he want,before that I took two cups with strawberry juice and put on the table "Firstly,what you did to poor Jungkook?!He was very happy and...and-"he gulped looking deep into my eyes "you two slept together?...in a bed?"he said and gulped.
   "Is true but...how did you know that?!"