°Anger°

Taehyung P.O.V

   It was morning so I did my usual schedule,after I finished I looked in the mirror at the most sexy man that I know,yes,that was me,like everytime.

    I ruffle my soft hair in annoyance when flashbacks with Yoongi saying that from now on an idiot from my gang will be with us everywhere appeared again.

   After one minute the fist was covered in blood at my sudden action,the mirror was broken in pieces in front of my eyes.

  "Tsk,now I need to buy another one,is not my fault though,mhm"I clean my hands,water traveled the wounds that were surely visible,but will dissapear in time so I didn't care so much.

  I glanced down blankly without feeling the painful stings from my hand,my mind is full only with deep thoughts like everytime,giving a shit that I was hurt,and that was because of me.

   "You're so stupid,Taehyungie,is good that you're beautiful.I was such a bad boy with myself,I should stop hurting my precious body,is your fault,fucking brain,ONLY YOUR FAULT!"I said shouting angrily at the last words and then leaving the bathroom,with a pissed mood.

   I arrived at school,great,University will not help at all,but I must enter now,the principal door is right here,"stupid humans"I mumble to myself until someone appeared with a happy expression coming to me,of course it was Jungkook.

  How he can be so fucking happy everytime?!I mean first time when I saw him he was only an helpless kid with a sad mood glued on his face,but I don't say is not good that things changed.

   He get closer and closer,facing me with his bunny smile "Hello Taehyung!I missed you"
   "We saw eachother yesterday,what the fuck you mean?"it doesn't surprise me though when it comes to him.

  "Doesn't matter,it feel like days,let's go to class together"he said giggling,trying to take my arm that was hiden in my pocket,I didn't want him to see the cuts that I made this morning because I was dumb as fuck like always,I know he will overreact and be worried.

   "Fine,don't drag me,kid,I can walk by myself,I told you to not touch me anymore"he only sigh as response,looking to the ground and biting his hot lips "Sorry,Tae,I forgot"

   I smirked,wanting to tease him so I leaned my covered arm and squeeze his ass,coming closer to his ear "But I didn't said I can't touch you,though".He yelp at my action and breath havily,glacing in a different view.

   Huh,you're too easy to tease,I love to be dominant in front of others,it made me feel powerful,not like I wasn't,but little Jungkook is so weak for me that it made my body excited to how many things I can do to him.

   "Let's go,little bunny...."I said getting closer to his ear again when my hot breath was right behind his neck, intentionally "I know you liked that,needy boy".

   He blushed hard,looking with a scared expression that made me lick my lips satisfied by my dominance.I finished the little game, pointing at him to enter together in the University,we were late so our walk was almost running.

  When I entered inside like all the students,I covered my whole right hand with my long and black blouse,sitting on my chair.It didn't pass a second and like everytime all girls were around me so I rolled my eyes,such a needy sluts,I said laughing to myself silently.

   Their continuously compliments and stupid stories that I don't give a fuck never leave me alone in University,is good that I control myself around a lot of people,well....sometimes.

   I take a short glance at Jungkook because I was curious what he do,but I already knew it,is not a day when he wasn't alone at his seat,drawing something in that blue notebook.Is better that he stay without people who can annoy him with their shits.

   But he don't need it,Jungkook is the opossite,I mean he is the annoying one with me,well...sincerly he's the most annoying person I know ,I said to myself and laugh hard,the others looked weird at me like I was crazy,I signal them to leave me fucking alone already,so they did.

   I always talk with him only at lunch break and a little when the school is over,let's don't forgot when he spam me with messages when I arrive home...myea,I can't escape from him.

  While I was still staring at his back because his seat is right in front of my eyes, he suddently tried to take a little glance to me shyly,thinking that I was surrounded by people and not see him.

    Our eyes meet,making him blush hard and gain his original position from earlier.

   I smirked devilish,I know already he took everytime glances at me when I don't look in his way.Next thing that I did was to lean my body to his back,biting and licking his ear,he only moan a soft "Mmm..",sitting frozen and closing fast his notebook.

  I whispered to him with my deep voice "I know already that a little bunny like to stare at me when I don't look,you can't hide yourself from the predator,mmm"

  His cold shivers were traveled his spine at my words,I was being able to see how he tremble continuously,so I broke the connection with his neck and sit again in my chair,smiling proudly,is too fun to play with him,this made my day better everytime,his pure fear made me feel excited and my blood boil in me,wanting more.

   The moment was intrerrupted when the teacher come with that new shit student,even that he was in my Wolf Gang,I never saw or heard him in reality,or maybe I didn't recognise because I don't care about others,they just are slaves who work for me after all.

    "Okey class,let me present a new student that will stay in this class,so treat him good"the teacher said strictly.

   A tall and handsome man walked closer to the teacher,finally facing us so I was able to see him,he had brown hair,dark eyes,his style was a rebellious one,he weared a leather jacket, ripped jeans and tight t-shirt that revealed his muscles.

  Of course,he must be train himself a lot to be in my gang that is full with the best people I could find in Seoul and few from other countries.Also nobody can compare to my body and especially my crazy mind that is capable to kill and torture a human in most painful ways,without a drop of regret.Is only satisfaction in my way at the view of pure blood and fear that sparkle in the scenes,is a heaven for me.

  "Hello class,my name is Jingso,please treat me well,thank you"he said glaring in my way and smirking obviously.I can see already his personality,was a friendly but mostly a cold one,he had that eyes full of regret because of this world.

   Jingso was coming at the left row,in the last seat that was free,so good,now Im close to this slave even in class periods,this can't be more better,I swear.

   All girls were staring at him hungrily,and in a shocked one too,like the way they do to me,such a sluts,again.

  But his eyes were glued only at Jungkook,I think he want to be dead from first day,what he want to do with the bunny?I think is not good,I will activate my eagle eyes on him and watch every move

  My body burn from anger and I tried to not break something when the period was over, he just whispered something in Jungkook's ear

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

   • Hello army❤here is another chapter,I hope is good,things will become interesting later.I will try to post another chapter today for all, because I ripped my brain in this period of long time so much that I know how to complete Jungkook's past and other things finally,is like a puzzle.
   And OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.600+ READS,YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND,I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BOOKS HAVE SO MUCH SUPPORT,IM SOFT,LOVE YOU ALL😍❤

600+ READS,YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND,I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BOOKS HAVE SO MUCH SUPPORT,IM SOFT,LOVE YOU ALL😍❤

~Taehyung,control yourself,please😏😏😍haha,joking,don't stop please😂

   This moment was so beautiful and cute😢😭They can't stay away too much from eachother