°His house°

Taehyung P.O.V

     Now that Jungkook have my number it didn't pass a day without spamming me with messages,that's great.Much better is that now is weekend and he will come too with Yoongi and Jimin,that two idiots will pay for what they did to me,I would love to be alone but their idea was to come at my house,I need to prepare now...

  I take my towel and go to the bathroom,after bath I wear some simple clothes and look to the mirror.

    I looked satisfied at my appearence and winked,damn,you're so sexy Taehyungie,like everytime.A ring from my phone disturb my staring to myself,I think I know already who it is.

Hey Taeee,Im so enthusiast to see for the first time your house
I can't wait

To:Bunny🐰
Well Im not surprised,you will annoy me again,if my friends didn't invite you I surely not,never
You have luck

I know,right?I like your friends,but I don't know why they're so shocked when I say good things about you

To:Bunny🐰
They have right after all....

About what?!

To:Bunny🐰
Nevermind

Tell meee,what's wrong?

To:Bunny🐰
Jesus,you don't know my true side,okey?Im not what you think....

I don't care about others's opinions,you're the best friend I could have!

To:Bunny🐰
Yea,sure

Trust me!I say the truth,Taehyung
So don't worry

  Little did he know what I do in reality,I can't show my true side to him,my crazyness,everything....He will left me for sure if he discover,that's what Im scared the most.

  What the fuck Im thinking?!I don't care if he go forever from me,I don't deserve anyone,especially an innocent kid like Jungkook,but somehow he made me feel loved for first time in my life.

   Cold tears escaped in my hand without realising,the life change me and now everything that remained is Jungkook,I will lose you someday,Im sure of it...

   Jungkook P.O.V

  It passed an hour and he didn't send any message,I mean he did this everytime but now Im worried,why he don't have trust in me?I'll be by his side forever and I need to demonstrate him this from now on.I nodded my head in approval and wear some clothes from the closet.I change myself hundred of times but finally I find the perfect look,I want to leave a good impression to Taehyung,is my first time in his house after all...