°Gone°

Taehyung P.O.V

    The sunshine that come from the window woke me up,my eyes hurt from too much tears that escaped last night.

   I leaned my hand to the right side of the bed,touching it,but Jungkook wasn't here.

    I forgot he was mad...last night,he stayed locked in our room and I was used to his presence everytime I woke up when he remained nights in my house.

    He was the first who greeted me with a bright smile and broken voice at that mornings and I was the first who ruffled his soft hair and see his messy look.

   He visit me a lot of times because he miss me and at his home he is alone.

    The comfortable bed was nothing compared to the days when Jungkook slept right next to me,feeling his warmth and hearing his soft snores.

     I never thought how will be without Jungkook,I can't live peacefully or even happy without that annoying and clingy kid.

    He is part of my heart and now Im vulnerable,he is my weakness.

    More bad is that it was my fault,I can't change myself,even if I want,Im trapped in my dark soul,the past took everything away.

    Sometimes I wish that Jungkook don't know a monster like me,for his own good.

    But he chosed to steal my heart and keep me glued to him.

    I get up from the bed lazily and walk to my first destination:our room.

   I hope he is awake and want to talk with me.

    My fingers made his way to the door,knocking on it softly.

    For my surprise the door was opened so I stopped knocking and step inside "Hey my beautiful boyfr-"

    I remained like a statue when in my sight wasn't Jungkook.

   The bed was arranjed and clean like nobody slept here.

    He...he left me without my permission?...He don't even told me something or leave a piece of paper.

   No way,Taehyung,he must be in the kitchen already.

   I tried to stop my heart from beating too fast and relax but when I arrived at the kitchen and then in every corner of my house I didn't saw Jungkook.

    "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEFT LIKE THAT?!YOU WANT ME TO FALL IN LOVE AND THEN SUFFER LIKE AN IDIOT?!"I shouted in the living room,my legs already fall off on the ground.

    Shit,I fell like I lose my mind!Im guilty for what I did but he-he hate me and leave me like that?!

    Jungkook P.O.V

    Taehyung don't even come to school again,I hope he is not angry that I left without telling him.

    I can't face him for now,Taehyung scared me and he wasn't in the mood at all to see my face again...

    Last night I couldn't sleep,I only filled the pillow with my tears.

    My thoughts didn't gave me peace,and I discovered the truth that was hiden the whole time.

   Our relationship must change him in bad?

    I stared sad at the ground until I bumped into someone with my head "Im sorry,Im a bit lost in thoughts and-"

    "Oh,Jungkook,what happened?!Are you okey?"Yoongi said worried looking at me.