°Lost°

Heyy army😘I hope you will like this chapter😊Love youuu~

    Jungkook P.O.V

   I remained shocked when I heard that words from Taehyung's mouth,my heart broke for some reason,but of course he have a boyfriend,he is perfect after all....

   My eyes saw something more hurtful than the sound of his words,the image of him kissing someone.I felt like I couldn't move anymore for few minutes,after he finished I couldn't stand anymore,I didn't want to look at him so I left the club alone.

   In my way I think I heard someone screaming but is just my imagination so I ignore it.Why I come here?ughh I'll kill my cousin when he will come out.I regret so much I arrived here,I hope I'll never see Taehyung like that again...he looked so hot though,wait what the fuck Im thinking?!Erase him from your mind,Jungkook,I said to myself.

   After 15 minutes my cousin finally left,saying that the club have some technical problems and that everyone need to leave,this sound very strange.I starting to walk slowly but I saw....Taehyung.He run fast to his car,but why?I wanted to go to him but he already dissapeared from my view.

                 After one week

  Taehyung forgot about me?....These days he don't even look at me,I need to know what I did wrong,he is very strange and cold.

  The period finished so I decided to go to Taehyung on the rooftop,my curiosity killed me.I don't want to be friend with him,the only thing I want is to talk to me,even a little...I think Im too desperate but I can't stop because he helped me that day.

  Like always he lay on the floor with his back who touch the wall, and look at the blue sky,I need courage to be close to him because he still scare me a lot.

  "Umm...Taehyung?"I said,staying on the cold floor few metres away and looking at him.

  "What do you want now?"he said sighing,I think I disturb him,I begin to trembling already,he can kill me only with his stare.
   "Aaa...well,I w-want to know why you ignored me this w-week,you're m-mad at me?"He looked at me with his blue eyes,my heart beat faster again.

  "I told you that I don't want you or anyone in my life,people only destroy my work"he said with a cold tone.

   "But is n-normal to have friends around you!It feels better and you're not alone,you like being a nobody?"
    "I don't like that,I love that!"he said laughing without stoping."You're very funny,I don't need others,myself is enough,understand that".

   "NO,I DON'T CARE,YOU WILL TALK WITH ME!"I said looking straight into his eyes.

    "Just give up already,you made me feel guilty that I helped you and now I can't escape from you"and again he hurt me...he started to get up to leave like always so I stopped him with my hand,being close to his face.

  "Don't go,I will leave,Im sorry Im such an annoying boy,bye..."I don't want for him to feel bad with my presence anymore,he just don't agree with my personality,like others,but I still keep my wish that he will talk or be friend with me in future...

   Taehyung P.O.V

    My heart beat faster everytime Jungkook is close to me,what the fuck is wrong with my body?I look down on my legs and realise something very important.

  OH MY GOD,THE CORD OF THE NECKLACE IS A LITTLE BROKEN!that's because yesterday I killed a shit by drowning him in a pool and he tried to cut my neck with a knife but missed.I need to repair it when I come home!I'll take care of you,my little precious object,Im sorry I forgot about you.I kiss it and put in my pocket to not fall off the floor and lost it,I'll go crazy if this happen,it was very expensive too because the teeth is covered with pure silver.