°Promise°

Jungkook's eyes were wide, it was like a dream and his throat couldn't swallow. He didn't expected Taehyung to come after everything that happened. This visit shouldn't occur, Jungkook is still weak for him.

   He watched how Taehyung was filled with energy and a hiden perseverence on keeping him locked in his own house. Taehyung stayed there like a barrier, breathing heavely, surely because he hurried to come here.

   "We need to talk" Taehyung said with a raspy voice, glaring at Jungkook like he wanted to eat him alive. Jungkook was drained around his area, he is a catched target, nowhere to hide.

   Jungkook gasped when Taehyung stopped the door from closing with his foot forcefully. He gritted his teeth before Taehyung could ask more uncomfortable questions and reveal the whole plan. The younger ran from his view, looking around for a window to jump because at the door was Taehyung.

   Before he could reach one he fell on the ground after hearing loud sounds by Taehyung's steps who ran as well, pinning him on the ground, his knees hurted and Jungkook whined.

   He was for real unable to move as Taehyung had his arms at the back, wrists gripped tight by Taehyung's large ones. He was pretty heavy, standing on his back like he's a chair.

   Jungkook knew he is in danger after trying to escape, and he can tell Taehyung knows at the way he chuckle darkly, mocking him. He pressed his shoe harshly on Jungkook's head. The younger's cheek was like glued on the cold floor, wanting to curse him but the press became more harsh "Don't you know that a bunny can't escape from a wolf? Silly animal, that was a wrong move. You could end your suffering by discussing politely with your beloved ex"

   Jungkook felt messy and disgusting, helpless in front of him. After all Taehyung is a professional killer and if Jungkook would use his muscles then he would lose anyway. Taehyung was way too agile and smart, let's not say his nerves who could burst at any moment and kill him, that's the real power. Heartless as it is, Jungkook doesn't know why Taehyung still follow him and look into his eyes with coldness, like wanting something in return. Wasn't enough that they break up, that he lied saying he hate him? It's hard to prove that and Jungkook is way sensitive than it looks. He just wish that Taehyung should never see him again, he doesn't deserve his attention.

   It's easy, Taehyung was here for a reason, he had enough with engulfing all the pain in himself without answers, to let go of Jungkook so easily. He was dedicated in ruining him, his life, his stupid plans that he must hide. Jungkook must be blind to not see the whole hell he created in Taehyung, and that calls for revenge.

   Looking down at Jungkook he rolled his eyes. Taehyung came here to solve things with this kid and free himself from Jungkook. Maybe the real truth may change their awful connection they recently had, it's either that or nothing, risky as well "Say something or else I'll put this shoe in your mouth or crush your skull on the ground, I'm kind enough to let you chose"

   "Shut up, I w-won't say an-anything" Jungkook muffled his words and felt relieved when Taehyung's foot was down and not touching his hair again.

   "Tsk, idiot, you're sure I can't do that, huh? You're always so sure that I won't hurt you, using my love just to do anything, it piss me off" Taehyung said with dissapointment remembering how distant Jungkook became. But a gangster shouldn't be dropped down by stupid feelings, a silly boy to be exact. He knows it, he should move on if there remained nothing, but everything he think of it's the justice and his dark mind that beg him to kill Jungkook before it's not too late. The younger know his secret, played with him like a toy and abandoned him. No one can take Taehyung as a fool, especially the only one he love.