°Realisation°

● Heyy army,this chapter is a funny one😂😂Enjoy it💜💜💜.

                       After 4 days

     Taehyung P.O.V

    These days I started to talk with Jungkook and is not that bad how I imagine,is just that Im used to it already,is not like I have to chose with his annoying acts,he never give up.
Now I sit silently with Jimin and Yoongi at a table in University,it was lunch break.Suddenly they look at me with a concern expression,what the fuck I did now?

  "Why you two stare at me like that?!Is something wrong?"they nodded and pointing at an empty table with only a boy who stare at me,it was....Jungkook?Im not surprised because he sit alone everytime,this realisation hit me right in the face,I didn't even go to him,he must feel alone all these days.

  "Taehyung?!What you did to that boy that everytime when we are here he stares at us?Hmm?"Yoongi said with an angry tone and Jimin nodded.

   "Hey!I did nothing to him,okey?I said I will not do these things in University"wait,what I said?I don't even trust myself.

"Said the one who cut and traumatize two boys from class few days ago"Jimin said in a sarcastic tone.

  "Well...aa,this is true but I had a good reason,did you know this necklace is the most precious thing that I have in this world?That fucking idiots deserve it!By the way that boy who stares at us is...is the one who save it..."I said biting my lip and showing a smile.

  "Oooo..."this is the only things they say in the same time.I sip in my drink while Yoongi broke the silence again.

  "How to know this if you never talk about this and close your fucking phone when I want to discuss something important?"he said glaring at me,I think he is so done with me after so many times,I put my hand on his shoulder.

  "Little sugar,how to say it without making you angry?umm....you made me veeery bored with your questions,I don't like to speak on phone too"

   "Wow,this is sad,Taehyung"Jimin said laughing hard at me "Shut up,Chim!".This is a normal day when we all sit together and talk.Yoongi suddenly look at Jimin,speaking only with their eyes,what the fuck ,they're aliens?Then they showed me a devilish smile,that's not good.

  Yoongi waved at Jungkook and signal for him to come....to us?!Shit,I'll kill you later,you traitor,just see.
He approached us smiling shyly   "Umm,h-hello!W-Why did you call me?"and then Yoongi said with a calm tone "Did you know this idiot from here?"he said pointing at me,Jungkook nodded blushing and then sit with us right near me at the round table.

  "He...he is my friend"the shy boy said making the atmosphere a dead one,Yoongi and Jimin remained shocked with their mouth in a shape of "o" like few minutes.

  "W-Wait,you say about this cold idiot from here?!Serious?"Yoongi pointing at me,I am that bad to not have friends?!Wait,I really am,I still don't know how I have Jungkook and them thought.

  "He didn't kill you y-"Jimin was cutt off by Yoongi's hand that covered his mouth "Excuse me,he just joked,it mean Taehyung don't have friends,only us".Jungkook just looked blankly at us,nodded "Y-Yes,he is the....the only friend that I have"I looked at him with a sad expression.

  "Look,me and Jimin are really thankful to you for saving his necklace,is...is very important to him,he's going crazy if he lose it,I mean is already but he can be much worse"Well,Yoongi is right.

  "Oh,then I-Im glad I helped!H-He is a very kind person,I like to be around him!"Suddenly Jimin and Yoongi choked in their food then looking at Jungkook with a "are you serious?" expression,I don't deny it,I almost choked too.

  "ARE YOU REALLY SPEAK ABOUT THIS IDIOT?!TRUST US,WE KNOW HIM LIKE YEARS AND IS EVERYTHING BUT NOT KIND!"Yoongi said and then Jimin approve immediately "YEAH!",how rude they are,but then life hit me again,making me questioning myself.

  "Y-Yes Im serious"Jungkook said and then Yoongi leaned his head to my ears,whispering"What the fuck did you did to this poor kid?!You force and play with him?"

  "Hell no!I don't know why he think that too,he's crazy"
    "Anyway I don't think you will resist around other human very close more than a week"I hit his shoulder hard "Shut the fuck up,you bring him here!I didn't want to!"I said with a cold tone.

  "Yep,this is the real you,if he discover you're a gangster he will change his opinion about you" I looked sad at the floor because his words were really true,in the first second he will leave me without turning back,like others.

  "Hey Kookie,you can be friends with us too!By the way,you love Taehyung?"Jungkook flinch instantly at Jimin's words,hitting his knees on the table and producing a loud sound,his forehead touching the wood surface in embarrassement,he remained like this for 10 seconds.

   "You scared him,dumbass!What question is that?!Of course he don't!"I said shouting at him.
   "Bitch keep calm,I just joked"yea sure,best joke ever.They communicate again with eyes,oh no,that smile means something bad.

  "Jungkookie,you can go with us at Taehyung's house in this weekend,wanna come?"Yoongi ask and he finally get up his head from the table and smile shyly "Mhm,anyway I don't have something else better to do at my home because my father is in other countries everytime and...I don't have a mother"

  "That must be very hard for you,we understand"Jimin said hugging him tight,somehow I feel angry,why is he touching him if they know only like 20 minutes?!Wait a second,is just a hug,why Im so worried.

  "Okey let's go to our classes"I pull Jungkook to me by his wrist and left that two traitors alone,Im gonna kill them after school.

   "I hope they don't traumatize you,they're just idiots"he looked at me surprised "Nooo,t-they are v-very friendly".I remembered Yoongi's words that broke my heart somehow "if he discover you're a gangster he will change his opinion about you"

  I know this already,that's why I'll try my best to hide that....

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

~I hope you guys like this chapter😍LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR SUPPORT💜!