°Revenge°

Hey army😍I had fun writing this chapter,warning,is a little horror😂Enjoy💜.

     Taehyung P.O.V

  After one hour of waiting and looking at the sky I receive the message from Yoongi that they're almost in the bathroom.

  Yasss,finally,I will have some fun with these idiots,they are lucky that Jungkook stop them,but he is hurt now and I can't forgot.The death silence in University was intrerruped only by my loud steps on the corridors,there was no one.

  When I almost arrived at the bathroom I saw them already in,haha now they are trapped and can't escape from me.

  "What the fuck is happening here?!They told me is an accident here but is no one,fucking liars"Ryung said with an angry tone.

  "I don't know,man,let's get out of here"they prepared to leave but I was inside,locking the door,in first seconds when their eyes had a contact with mine I could feel the fear from their veins.

  I walked slowly in a circular way looking only at them while they remained paralyzed very close to the cold wall.

  "Well,well,well,who we have here?Hmm,two fucking idiots who don't know what to do with their life and decided to revenge on me because I saved a little boy,sounds interesting"I said getting close to them.

  "T-T-Taehyung?W-what do you want?!"Ryung said and I clench my fist and hit harshly the wall,very close to his ear,he flinch at the action "Hahaha,I scared you,you should see your face"I couldn't control my laugh,what a losers,they behave like nothing happened one hour ago,I stopped my funny moment and I take out my necklace,showing them right in their faces.

  "See this little object?DO YOU KNOW HOW PRECIOUS IT IS TO ME?!YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES,THANK JUNGKOOK BECAUSE IT WAS THERE OR I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE WILL CATCH YOU ALIVE!"I shouted at them and then I hit their stomach with my knee few times until the blood come from their dirty mouths.

"Im not done with you guys yet" I smiled at them,my index finger tapping my chin "Hmm,who to cut first?"after one minute I decided,licking my lips, looking at Ryung "Mmm,I'll keep the best for last".

  "YOU D-DID THIS TO U-US FOR A FUCKING N-NECKLACE?!CRAZY SHIT!"

  "The answer is clearly yes because you see....umm,you two were very bad boys,beside this you little shits hurt Jungkook because he wanted to save it!So now is your turn to suffer,but more bad!"I hit them with my punch right in their faces,blood dripping from their mouths on the floor.

   "S-Stop!Im gonna kill you!"Kion said coming closer to me and trying to hit me,but he's slow so I missed in one second and then my whole arm was tight around his neck and his back was touching my stomach "So cute,you try to...to hit me hahaha,fight back again and I'll kill you,not just torture"he gulped and nodded trembling but I didn't let him go yet.

  "Let's begin the show,be sure to watch this,Ryung,you don't want to miss the blood from your little friend"I said smirking and then take out my knife,raising his t-shirt with the other hand.

  I wanted to try again my drawing skills on their skin but the police will not trust me,sadly,hmm then something simple,some long lines all over his stomach.

  "Oh,unfortunately I will not made a piece of art on you,but trust me,Im a profesionist,so be glad you're cut by me,is like an autograph that will remember of your good classmate Taehyungie"I said traveling the blade making long lines,loud sounds escaping from his mouth right in my ears "Mmm,such a beautiful song,SCREAM MORE!"I cut him more deeper just to pleasure me more.I looked amused how Ryung close his eyes terrified by all the blood that is around the bathroom and screams,I think I traumatize him a lot,a scared chicken.

I couldn't mentain anymore so I laugh like a maniac,falling on the floor,touching the blood.

  "You-You're scared by little blood?"I trying to catch my breath and then get up and pull him to me,he tries to escape from my hands but inutile,I whispered in his ear "Aww,my pray want to escape from me,don't be scared,you think I forgot that you're next?How I could?Im not rude,you know?And not dumb"I said holding tight his wrist and start cutting his veins,a river of blood traveled his hand and mine too,feels too good the sensation of it.

  "OUCH,IT HURTS YOU PSYCHOPATH,LET ME GO!"Ryung said trying to pull back his arm.

"Hey!Is rude to intrerrupt and call me like that,Im a human you know?!YOU SHOULD FUCKING SCREAM LIKE YOUR FRIEND FROM THE CORNER,BEG TO LET YOU GO!"

  "I WON'T GIVE YOU SATISFACTION,YOU FUCKING CRAZY BOY!"he play hard to get,huh?I love games,I have a lot at home,like my beautiful puzzles,but with humans is more interesting.

  "Hmm,I have a toy with me,is called electroshock,is always in my pocket when I need it,let's see if I win the game without killing you"I turn on and then it was touching his skin,sending shock waves in his whole body,making him trembling and scream in pain.

"Hahaha I win already,I need strong opponents,not shits like you!anyway I never lose,see?It wasn't so hard to scream"I smiled bright at them but all I saw was their trembling bodies,looking with pure fear at me,thinking when will end this nightmare,I licking my lips in satisfaction by what I did,this made my day more beautiful.

   I come closer to them,right around their ears "Mmm,the fun ends here,if you two retards will tell someone about this I will torture very slowly in my special room and then just kill with a shot,your familes will suffer too of course,a beautiful reunion,I trust that this won't happens,boys"They nodded fast and I take out my phone and call the police

   Hello?!
   Hello,Mr,what is the problem?
   Please come very fast at the University from Seoul!After periods I caught two boys from my class who wanted to suicide!They have grave wounds and cuts all over their bodies,please come fast,I beg you!
   Stay calm,we will arrive in few minutes
   I will,thank you very much!Goodbye (Of course I stay calm now,I finish my revenge after all)

   I close the phone,giggleing "Your parents will know too and I think you two will need a psychiatrist soon,I don't need one though,Im perfect normal,bye my little classmates".

  I cleaned my hands from blood and left the bathroom,the cops were already in school so I signal where the accident was,acting like I was traumatize by what happened,Im good at acting,everytime I was.

  The hot wind from outside rubbed my soft hair,I admired the beautiful garden of University,it made me relax.My staring was intrerrupted by a familiar voice,I turn back my head and saw Jungkook who wave at me shyly,a smile appeared on my face.

   Sometimes he can made me forgot that Im a monster for few seconds....

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

  ● I hope you like my new chapter😍😍And thank you all for 300+ reads and the votes😘,Im glad you love my FF,I try to made it interesting and beautiful,VKOOK IS LIFEUU💜💜💜.