°Childish°

•Heyy army😍,in this chapter(in the park scene) Taehyung and Jungkook look like this:

       (Without the masks and bags)

    Jungkook P.O.V

     My wounds were finally treated by the doctor so I left the medical centre,with the thought of seeing Taehyung,but I know he's not in the University,the periods end already,I sigh sadly until my eyes remained wide open at the view of him,he was sitting on a bench.But what he did here if school ends already?

  "Hey,Taehyung!"I said loud to catch his attention,the way his soft hair was ruffled by the wind give my butterflies in my stomach,and his deep staring with the blue eyes doesn't help it.

  He turned back with a smile that melt my heart instantly,he tries to kill me "Oh,hey Jungkook,you're much better?".

   "Mhm,my cheeks still hurt and my hand is bandaged but Im okey"he looked at me with concern,coming closer to me.

    "Uhm,why are you still here if the school ends already?".
    "I had some bussiness to do,don't worry,I just finished"after this he started to laugh hard,trying to catch his breath "What is so funny?".

   After one minute he finally was able to speak "Is nothing,I was thinking about something funny".

  Few metres away from my face appeared that two boys from our class who beat me,I remained shocked when I saw the cops who take them and the blood from their clothes and skin.

   Why they look at us so terrified?!And what happened while I was gone?

  "Taehyung,you know something about that?"I ask with a concern look.
   "I catch them trying to suicide,I don't know why so I called the cops fast,that cuts must be painful"he started to laugh again,he's so crazy I swear,but I don't mind that because I want to hear him like that everytime,it means he's happy.

  A wish don't give me peace,now that we are friends it means he can go out with me and talk,he accepted me after all "Tae,let's go tomorrow to the park together,I always wanted but I...I was alone,pleaseee"I looked at him with teary eyes but I received a cold "No".

  "But that will be fun!"I said smiling at him.
     "Look,we are friends but doesn't mean I can go somewhere with you,you take things too far,Im not that kind of close person"his words hurt me but I want this so bad,I need to win his trust in me.

  "I BEG YOU TAEHYUNG,PLEASEEE"I pull his shirt continuously with my hand.
    "Okey,just stop it,oh my god"Yess,I made him,good job,I said to myself smiling devilish.